Coach Transformers: Can You Turn This Into...

TejasMama

O.G.
Mar 29, 2007
Have you ever wished that you could take one bag and turn it into another style? Then it would be the perfect bag!

I have a natural slim tote and adore it, even though she doesn't get out much these days with all the rain.

So, I'd like Coach to turn the natural slim tote into:

1. A daypack (cute turnlock on the back)...maybe like the ali as well but as a daypack,

2. A shoulder tote with legacy lining. Can you imagine a legacy shoulder tote with legacy lining? Gorgeous!, and

3. A large and small agenda. All leather with large turnlock outside (like the striped agenda) and put the stripes on the inside.

Is there a bag you wish you could transform into the ultimate bag?:yes:

Attachments

• slimtote.jpg
    slimtote.jpg
    7.9 KB · Views: 34
  • shoulder tote.jpg
    shoulder tote.jpg
    75 KB · Views: 41
  • coach_agenda.jpg
    coach_agenda.jpg
    15.4 KB · Views: 34
I'm not that creative today.........but I do wish I could extend the strap on my Hamptons Weekend hobo, to make it a crossbody. I LOVE that bag, go to it all the time because it is so durable, but it'd be nice sometimes to go hands free.

I can't wait to read responses to this thread!

I'm not that creative today.........but I do wish I could extend the strap on my Hamptons Weekend hobo, to make it a crossbody. I LOVE that bag, go to it all the time because it is so durable, but it'd be nice sometimes to go hands free.

I would love to make a lot of my bags cross body. I love my cross body bags for traveling and shopping but wish they came in more versatile styles and designs.

I think it would be super cool to have a Coach bag that could actually transform into a robot! It could run errands for you, fight evil and be fashionable all at the same time. The ultimate multitasker!:tup:

I think it would be super cool to have a Coach bag that could actually transform into a robot! It could run errands for you, fight evil and be fashionable all at the same time. The ultimate multitasker!:tup:

LOL!!! I complete agree and it would be the ultimate Coach bag! Kind of OT but I watched transformers w/my bf and its a GREAT movie!!!! I love the yellow car when it turns into the '08 Camaro.....ahhhhh!!! Its officially my dream car.