When are the magenta city coming to BALNY??

Bag it baby

Aug 17, 2006
Hi all, sorry if this is answered somewhere else on the - I'm still a bit of a newbie to tPF. Does anyone have any idea when the Magenta city is coming to Bal NY ? I live in the UK - pre-ordered the city with GSH when I was in NY a few months back and I am due to be back there in two weeks. I am really really hoping it will be in by then as my next trip won't be for ages and I am desperate to use it ! Does anyone have the lowdown on delivery dates ???
Thanks x

If you pre-ordered it, it should be shipped to your home in the UK at the very end of this month or the beginning of August. You don't have to pick it up from BalNY.

Just got this answer from BalNY today:
'we haven't heard any changes from before. The bag is due to arrive sometime at the end of the month or 2nd week in August. Balenciaga New York'

Just got this answer from BalNY today:
'we haven't heard any changes from before. The bag is due to arrive sometime at the end of the month or 2nd week in August. Balenciaga New York'

Firstclass, so is it confirmed that the bags will ship directly to our homes or will they first go to BalNY?

I wonder if it's too late to get on the list for this bag?

I would give a try and call them at 212 206 0872 and ask if you can get into the list. They will then fax or email you the agreement that you need to fill in and sign and fax or mail back to them. Per beginning of this week, they still take order;). Good luck :yes: Let us know about it. :okay: