What is your latest Hermes purchase?

Reactions: TresBeauHermes
Ask your local store and see if they can locate one for you. Online and store inventory are not linked. Fingers crossed for you.
Thank you for the tip @periogirl28! I'd been meaning to make a connection at my local store, and a lovely SA is going to try to find me this shawl in very similar cw. Thanks!!

She also helped me look at enamel bangles, and we both agreed I had to go home with this one, as it happened to perfectly match the scarf i wore today! :amuse:
IMG_20181006_222757.jpg

Thank you for the tip @periogirl28! I'd been meaning to make a connection at my local store, and a lovely SA is going to try to find me this shawl in very similar cw. Thanks!!

She also helped me look at enamel bangles, and we both agreed I had to go home with this one, as it happened to perfectly match the scarf i wore today! :amuse:
View attachment 4215083
Ohhhhh! gorgeous colours! So pretty!:loveeyes: Beatufiful scarf, and that bracelet is sooooo pretty! congrats!

Reactions: kadmia
Mini c in black box phw!
-
Unfortunately, the bag was unable to come home with me after I paid for it.

STORY TIME: as my sa brought out the bag, it was still unopened in its original plastic seal. When she unveiled this holy grail mini c, we noticed some sticky residue. It was sticky with some fibers of the dust bag stuck to it— it honestly reminded me of gum. She talked to the manager because we were unable to rub it off. They reassured me that they can fix it without any additional cost to me. I obviously couldn’t pass up such an amazing leather, so I said I would proceed with the purchase.

They are first sending the bag to a local leather repair shop to see if they can fix it. That is expected to take 3-4 weeks. Boxcalf is such a delicate leather, so we are unsure if the local artisan can fix it without any abrasions. If not, then we will send the bag to Paris. If Paris is unable to fix it there, they will remake the bag especially for me and send it to US. That is expected to take even longer, possibly 3-4 months. I asked if Paris can just send me an already-made box mini C, but she said no. For some reason they will have to remake the bag from scratch. Possibly because it’s a push offer?

ANYWAYS, sorry for the long story. What a roller coaster of emotions today.

Presenting my new baby:

F043B257-F098-4D4B-AB74-08640DC6BB5B.jpeg

Mini c in black box phw!
-

STORY TIME: as my sa brought out the bag, it was still unopened in its original plastic seal. When she unveiled this holy grail mini c, we noticed some sticky residue. It was sticky with some fibers of the dust bag stuck to it— it honestly reminded me of gum. She talked to the manager because we were unable to rub it off. They reassured me that they can fix it without any additional cost to me. I obviously couldn’t pass up such an amazing leather, so I said I would proceed with the purchase.

They are first sending the bag to a local leather repair shop to see if they can fix it. That is expected to take 3-4 weeks. Boxcalf is such a delicate leather, so we are unsure if the local artisan can fix it without any abrasions. If not, then we will send the bag to Paris. If Paris is unable to fix it there, they will remake the bag especially for me and send it to US. That is expected to take even longer, possibly 3-4 months. I asked if Paris can just send me an already-made box mini C, but she said no. For some reason they will have to remake the bag from scratch. Possibly because it’s a push offer?

Presenting my new baby:

View attachment 4215177

So gorgeous! Sorry to hear about the whole situation but on the bright side at least you know you will be getting it eventually. Good luck!

Mini c in black box phw!
-

Presenting my new baby:

View attachment 4215177
Oh no! So sorry to hear this. I hope they can fix it for you quickly! It's a beautiful bag and will be worth the wait though!

Mini c in black box phw!
-

Presenting my new baby:

View attachment 4215177
Oh no! :sad: So very sorry that this happened to you! It must be so terrible to have to wait for so long! Your C is very beautiful and it IS worth the wait, but I hope they will be able to send it back to you sooner!:heart: