Scarves Hermès Autumn/Fall Winter 2018 Scarves

These threads are archived as part of our reference library, therefore please only post scarves on this thread from the season in the title. If you are not sure, please do a search or ask in the ID this scarf thread before you post. :drinks:

Please note: The title of this thread was changed in September 2020 to make the search function easier

here is my second purchase for this season. I really wanted a cashmere scarf for my leisure capsule (yes. I am OCD enough to have two different scarf collections, a bigger one for business and a N=3 one for free time). I love how well it pairs with denim (which is what I live in on free time).
and the stars... :loveeyes:
Marine/azur/ciel, I believe cw01
View attachment 4213766 View attachment 4213768 View attachment 4213769 View attachment 4213770
What a beauty ! It reminds me Feux du Ciel in the same CW...
Will post some pics shortly to compare...

Reactions: blydia
ACTE 3 hiding that big fat purple moon

View attachment 4124198
How gorgeous, Croisette!
Greetings, Everyone, brand new to TPF. I am mostly here to view and occasionally discuss the fabulous textile phenomenon known as Hermes silk scarves. I have enjoyed many beautiful posts and pics here, and find your community friendly, fun, enthusiastic and very knowledgeable.
I am fairly new to Hermes scarves. My interest launched upon a purchase of a gorgeous Ferragamo 90 on eBay. I now own two H 90s - Paperoles in a breathtaking gold cw with hints of forest and lilac - this scarf shimmers elegance. My other is Les Secrets de Minos in navy and cornflower and sagey-green accents, which is great for work and casual with jeans. I also own four twillies, which I wear like jewelry. All purchased on eBay. Soooo, guess what is on the Fedex Truck right now due to deliver on Monday? Act III in CW05. I can’t wait! I purchased it from Hermes online yesterday. I do wish I had more choices - I adore your CW12, Croisette, but I’m sure I will love CW05, too.
Does Hermes restock their season’s offerings fairly regularly? I would love to compare CWs, but I don’t live near a store.
Thank you.

How gorgeous, Croisette!
Greetings, Everyone, brand new to TPF. I am mostly here to view and occasionally discuss the fabulous textile phenomenon known as Hermes silk scarves. I have enjoyed many beautiful posts and pics here, and find your community friendly, fun, enthusiastic and very knowledgeable.
I am fairly new to Hermes scarves. My interest launched upon a purchase of a gorgeous Ferragamo 90 on eBay. I now own two H 90s - Paperoles in a breathtaking gold cw with hints of forest and lilac - this scarf shimmers elegance. My other is Les Secrets de Minos in navy and cornflower and sagey-green accents, which is great for work and casual with jeans. I also own four twillies, which I wear like jewelry. All purchased on eBay. Soooo, guess what is on the Fedex Truck right now due to deliver on Monday? Act III in CW05. I can’t wait! I purchased it from Hermes online yesterday. I do wish I had more choices - I adore your CW12, Croisette, but I’m sure I will love CW05, too.
Does Hermes restock their season’s offerings fairly regularly? I would love to compare CWs, but I don’t live near a store.
Thank you.
Welcome Karenska...and congratulations on new to arrive Act III, please post pictures if you are comfortable with that! And welcome to the slippery slope of H!

here is my second purchase for this season. I really wanted a cashmere scarf for my leisure capsule (yes. I am OCD enough to have two different scarf collections, a bigger one for business and a N=3 one for free time). I love how well it pairs with denim (which is what I live in on free time).
and the stars... :loveeyes:
Marine/azur/ciel, I believe cw01
View attachment 4213766 View attachment 4213768 View attachment 4213769 View attachment 4213770

This is so lovely on you. And I see by your closet we wear the same colors, blue and grey, and blue, :biggrin:. But I'm not up to date on the scarves this year, what is he name of this one?

I went to my boutique yesterday for my annual purchase of a new CSGM for my Christmas present. Since I try very hard to keep it tucked away until Christmas day, I decided to get a 90cm for some instant gratification LOL! Now I am second guessing my choice. Would love some opinions on this one...a radical departure for me to incorporate this caramel color. I love the retro feel of this design, and am having trouble finding a CW that I am 100% happy with. Huge thank you to @blydia for telling me how to set up my photos this way!! :hugs:And many thanks in advance for your advice dear silky friends!!
View attachment 4213601 View attachment 4213602

I actually really love this on you! I want to check out this scarf now [emoji28]

Reactions: Bova123
I went to my boutique yesterday for my annual purchase of a new CSGM for my Christmas present. Since I try very hard to keep it tucked away until Christmas day, I decided to get a 90cm for some instant gratification LOL! Now I am second guessing my choice. Would love some opinions on this one...a radical departure for me to incorporate this caramel color. I love the retro feel of this design, and am having trouble finding a CW that I am 100% happy with. Huge thank you to @blydia for telling me how to set up my photos this way!! :hugs:And many thanks in advance for your advice dear silky friends!!
100%

What a beauty ! It reminds me Feux du Ciel in the same CW...
Will post some pics shortly to compare...
she is, isn't she. oh yes, please do!

This is so lovely on you. And I see by your closet we wear the same colors, blue and grey, and blue, :biggrin:. But I'm not up to date on the scarves this year, what is he name of this one?
thank you! ha, yeah, denim and grey is the vast majority (because it hides the cat hair lol). This is Awooooo (5 o's) from the men's collection, it's a 100cm format in cashmere/silk. it's my second Alice Shirley design (besides under the waves). Some of the other things she did I had to skip because I have a butterfly phobia and she loves butterflies in her designs :lol:

How gorgeous, Croisette!
Thank you.
Welcome to the H scarf threads, Karenska! We look forward to hearing how you like your new Acte III scarf, do share your thoughts on it. :smile:

How gorgeous, Croisette!
Thank you.
Many thanks for your lovely compliment, Karenska and congrats on your CW 05. I do hope it will arrive very soon so
you could post a nice pic.

Reactions: scarf1
I think this looks great on you! That was my first thought when I saw your photos, I was almost jealous how good this looks on you. I tried it on in the boutique but it didn't suit me.

Reactions: Bova123
I actually really love this on you! I want to check out this scarf now [emoji28]
Thank you hannahsophia...you should definitely check this design out, it ties quite nicely!

:smile:Thank you papertiger!

I think this looks great on you! That was my first thought when I saw your photos, I was almost jealous how good this looks on you. I tried it on in the boutique but it didn't suit me.
Thanks so much marzipanchen!