Any Brahmin lovers? Post here!

Here is my reveal of a new style....sort of.....a smaller version of a bag....the mini Priscilla in color Wisteria. I will post some comp pics to the full sized Priscilla and regular sized Duxbury. It is smaller than I expected but still ok for me. It is heavier than my other other Priscilla but that may be the difference in leather? If anyone is familiar with Coach it is about the same size as a Mini Crosby. I am loving this bag. Plan to buy a larger bag in Verdigris. The Wisteria color, IMO, looks better on smaller bags. I wear lots of pink so this is great for me in terms of color. The color varies a great deal, in fact they had 3 other bags like this and the color was different on all of themView attachment 4141971 View attachment 4141972 View attachment 4141973 View attachment 4141971 View attachment 4141972 View attachment 4141973 View attachment 4141974 View attachment 4141975 View attachment 4141976 View attachment 4141977
Congrats! The Wisteria also looks a lot better in person! So stunning! :smile:

Reactions: melissatrv
62DF8AFA-71CC-47E0-AC31-15D4CED3EA01.jpeg My Medium Asher Brown Fresco (Dillards) is my go to every day bag because it fits my iPad Pro 12.9” perfectly, it feels like a tank so it will last, and the brown fresco is beautiful and neutral so it matches everything. I also have the matching Debbi Walter but it wont fit my iPhone 7 Plus :sad: I can squeeze my passport in there though... Brahmin is great quality, you can feel it. I got it for running through airports when I travel, but now its my everyday bag. Well worth their price.

Photo is from the eBay listing I bought it from.

Hi! - Recently saw & fell in love with several Brahmin bags (esp Melbourne) at nearby Macys but they weren’t on sale. Apparently that’s a rare thing with them.

I found this great forum and wonder if anybody here has tips on how to “snag” the best deals on them. I see I just missed a couple stores’ big sales.

I live in southern Wis, not near Brahmin stores or outlets. Couple hour drive to a Nordstrom, and next weekend will be near Mall of America. Rarely get to Chicago area. Nearby Nordstrom Rack had only one very small Brahmin & no prediction when they come in.

I’m comfortable with ordering online from any reputable store, of course.

Do any Black Friday or Cyber Monday sales tend to include Brahmin?

Thanks in advance for your ideas! :smile: