Share your 2018 bag offers!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Thank you all for the input - I passed on the bag and hoping I don’t regret it. I just got a Pico 22 in noir and LOVE it. I fear the 18 is just too small for me. It’s adorable, but I’m 5’6” and love my 22 and B35s. I told my SA to keep an eye out for an 18 since I thought it may work for me, but I think I’m a 22 girl. For a casual evening bag, I think I would prefer another Jige. Ugh. Hoping this doesn’t come back to bite me hehe
I didn’t realize it was an 18...yes, that’s a tad small. I def prefer the Jige for evening. I don’t think you’ll regret it!

Reactions: PoppyLadyBird
Thank you all for the input - I passed on the bag and hoping I don’t regret it. I just got a Pico 22 in noir and LOVE it. I fear the 18 is just too small for me. It’s adorable, but I’m 5’6” and love my 22 and B35s. I told my SA to keep an eye out for an 18 since I thought it may work for me, but I think I’m a 22 girl. For a casual evening bag, I think I would prefer another Jige. Ugh. Hoping this doesn’t come back to bite me hehe

I totally get it! I use 18 for daytime (also 5’6”) but as a handheld only bag there are definitely times when I know I need hands free so I choose something else

Status
Not open for further replies.