Dior Shoes

Does anyone own the J'adior slingback pumps with the tone-on-tone leather sling (like pictures below) in either of the heel height?

1508762435_KCC205VNI_S900_E02_Z.jpg

1525435620_KCC205VNI_S12U_E02_Z.jpg

I own a pair with the "J'adior" writing on the sling and now eyeing the above version..Curious how comfortable the higher heels are.

Does anyone own the J'adior slingback pumps with the tone-on-tone leather sling (like pictures below) in either of the heel height?

1508762435_KCC205VNI_S900_E02_Z.jpg

1525435620_KCC205VNI_S12U_E02_Z.jpg

I own a pair with the "J'adior" writing on the sling and now eyeing the above version..Curious how comfortable the higher heels are.
very comfortable. I just wore them all day without any pinching. It has the slope feeling of a 85 mm heel in my opinion instead of 10cm. However mine are in velvet with the writing and not patent so the material is far more giving. I had a pair of patent in the same height and they put pressure on a couple toes throughout the day

very comfortable. I just wore them all day without any pinching. It has the slope feeling of a 85 mm heel in my opinion instead of 10cm. However mine are in velvet with the writing and not patent so the material is far more giving. I had a pair of patent in the same height and they put pressure on a couple toes throughout the day
I see. Thanks for sharing!