Hermes and Beverages

surfchick

May 6, 2014
I got this idea from @lala28 a little thirsty picture (poset #2804) here. I text lots of pictures of my drinks (mostly alcoholic beverages) to friends. So how about a thread for pictures of your Hermes bags with drinks (alcoholic and non-alcoholic)! Perfect for those that don't like mod pictures but love taking pictures of your bags.

My RC Lindy 26 with a glass of champagne. My SA opened a fresh bottle for my birthday!
rc.jpg

@papertiger hopefully this isn't too similar to any of the other threads. But feel free to combine/delete as you see fit.

I got this idea from @lala28 a little thirsty picture (poset #2804) here. I text lots of pictures of my drinks (mostly alcoholic beverages) to friends. So how about a thread for pictures of your Hermes bags with drinks (alcoholic and non-alcoholic)! Perfect for those that don't like mod pictures but love taking pictures of your bags.

My RC Lindy 26 with a glass of champagne. My SA opened a fresh bottle for my birthday!
View attachment 4212974

@papertiger hopefully this isn't too similar to any of the other threads. But feel free to combine/delete as you see fit.
Good idea !!

Reactions: PoppyLadyBird

View attachment 4212974

love it! Happy Birthday!

Reactions: lala28
Last edited: