Scarves Hermès Autumn/Fall Winter 2018 Scarves

These threads are archived as part of our reference library, therefore please only post scarves on this thread from the season in the title. If you are not sure, please do a search or ask in the ID this scarf thread before you post. :drinks:

Please note: The title of this thread was changed in September 2020 to make the search function easier

Wonderful new additions. Ladybaga once said she felt the Sous l'egide pattern as protection when she was wearing this shawl. I love that.

Love this! Will think of it as my armor too!

love your choices, they suit you very well!

Love your new Panoplie, congrats Canuck. And twins on the red Mars.
Yey twins!

QUOTE="Bova123, post: 32616608, member: 481830"]These are so well suited for you canuckbaglover...excellent choices! I am sorely tempted by that Panoplie...I really want something in this design![/QUOTE]
Hope my picture can help you make a decision :smile: (I say go for it)

CBL, you look beautiful with this bright Panoplie Equestre and your minimalist Mars.

Thanks for all of your compliments. :smile:

Reactions: Maedi
high-neck-sweater--A18LOOK22F-worn-2-50-0-320-320.jpg

I'm wondering if anyone has seen this losange in store or online... Really wanna buy one

I also had my eyes set on this one, when my store received one, I tried it on and did not wanted to take it of!
On the plus side: it’s gorgeous! And it has just enough weight that it feels luxurious on your shoulders and warm and cozy and just divine!Also, I really love the color combo.
On the minus side: It’s rather stiff, so there are not many different ways of wearing it.... witch wouldn’t be so bad... but the biggest problem was the price tag... it costs about two GMs....

I also had my eyes set on this one, when my store received one, I tried it on and did not wanted to take it of!
On the plus side: it’s gorgeous! And it has just enough weight that it feels luxurious on your shoulders and warm and cozy and just divine!Also, I really love the color combo.
On the minus side: It’s rather stiff, so there are not many different ways of wearing it.... witch wouldn’t be so bad... but the biggest problem was the price tag... it costs about two GMs....

Hermès currency conversion. :P

:wtf: say what?!
this is an awesome design! congrats. love the colors.