Fendi Mini Peekaboo or Chanel Square Mini??

Hi All!

I would like to purchase a mini cross body bag and would love your opinion on my options.

Should I get the Mini Peekaboo or Chanel Square Mini?

For those who have experience in either bags, would love know to pros and cons.

Will the peekaboo ever look dated in the future?
Are the peekaboo lines considered a classic now?
Which bag has better wear and tear?

Thank you! :smile:

Last edited:
Hi I have the peekaboo but not the Chanel square mini , I do have camera bags and the classic, so I would say Chanel !! It is lighter and easier to carry as cross bag. I am not sure peekaboo would be dated, but it is definitely easier to tell the timeline compares to Chanel. I do love Chanel’s leather and the hardware so I will choose Chanel.

Reactions: chanel4evernever
The chanel square mini is a classic like said above. The Fendi mini peekaboo is a great bag too though. It's understated and you can dress it up with charms and straps or you can leave it simple and plain for the timeless look. So I think some has to do with your style (if you are more funky clearly choose the Fendi). And also how many people do you want to have your bag and recognize your bag. Many people will recognize Chanel. Friends that don't know designers won't recognize your Fendi

Hi All!

I would like to purchase a mini cross body bag and would love your opinion on my options.

What did you end up choosing?? I just got my peekaboo but I'm forever in love with Chanel.

I just got a mini Peekaboo in black with ghw, and I love it. It is so cute! It fits all my essentials from a Michael Kors selma medium. Even a sunglasses case and a small umbrella fit in there, along with keys, cardholder and makeup! The mini peekaboo can be used as a day and night bag, and still look cute and dinky.
Chanel can be recognized by many people. Chanel is also everywhere on Instagram and social media, and you see a mini at least at every bigger event on trendy girls. It is a bit like the time when everyone had a LV Speedy or Neverfull, and they were literally everywhere.
Yes, Chanel bags are beautiful, timeless and classic. There is no doubt. But Peekaboos are beautiful too, timeless too, and modern.
You will make the best decision by doing your research, by watching videos about the Chanel mini and the Peekaboo mini. And by looking at photos on Instagram or Pinterest, with both bags paired on outfits. You can also try the bags on and see how they hold all your essentials and how they look on you. Good luck and keep us posted!

Hi All!

I don’t have a peekaboo, but do like as a more casual bag in a bigger size so the ‘peekaboo’ can be appreciated. For a dressier bag of that size your money is much better spent on the Chanel, IMO.

I just ordered peekaboo because my chanel mini doesn`t fit anything (only like phone and keys). Plus peekaboo comes in great colors whereas chanel colors are very limited.

Buy both!!