Recent Acquistions

I'm sure it'll develop at least a bit of give strap drop-wise.

I didn't use my cervo baseball frequently enough to see whether the strap lengthens with use but did recall much older threads commenting that cervo does not stretch much. That was the deciding factor for me to try out the style as it meant the baseball will not hang too low on me with use.

I didn't use my cervo baseball frequently enough to see whether the strap lengthens with use but did recall much older threads commenting that cervo does not stretch much. That was the deciding factor for me to try out the style as it meant the baseball will not hang too low on me with use.
I think the strap on the baseball is too thick to stretch much. I'm thinking the thinner strap of the cervo Loop may give a bit more...

Reactions: frenziedhandbag
Yep, definitely. If Denim or Dark Barolo appeals to you, they are both available at the outlet at Livermore, California. Also, there is a discount of 25% going on but exceptions apply. So, you'll need to call and check prior.

https://forum.purseblog.com/index.php?threads/988447/
I'm hoping for a new steel at some point. I love Barolo but it's not a colour that works for me. I wouldn't turn down a denim :P but I have another purchase on the way so I need to rein in a little. But thanks for the intel!

Reactions: frenziedhandbag