Recent Acquistions

After much agonizing I've just purchased a fortune cookie bag in what I've been told (thanks ksuro!) is tourmaline. Mine is the one which is partially intrecciato, without the braided handle. We shall see...I've never met one IRL so it was a bit of a gamble, but most of my purchases are...not a lot of pre-loved BV around here and if it's not in the one BV store ( so no discontinued styles) you have to take a chance. :hrmm:

Woooh, congrats! I've always been intrigued by this bag. Do share your thoughts when you receive it.
Here you go...
Here's the update on the Fortune Cookie bag. First of all, it's really cute. And light. But I was surprised at how small it is, I thought it would be much bigger. Still a good size but I was just expecting larger. Carried it for a bit today, as usual I'd love a bit more strap drop but you can access it without taking it off your shoulder, it just would be easier if you had 2-3 more inches. Might be a bit tighter if you're not as scrawny as I am :lol:. Easy to organize with the centre zip pocket dividing it inside, I found it easy to find keys, etc. I'd say nappa, the top is double-layered, inside and out, so it does feel thicker than a single layer would. Comfy to carry, it fits to the body well, all in all quite pleased, it's just so adorable :heart:...the last pic gives you a good indicator of size (Sorry for the quick bathroom pics!). My first BV without the suede lining, probably why the bag feels so light.IMG_6601.jpgIMG_6596.jpgIMG_6598.jpgIMG_6599.jpg

Comfy to carry, it fits to the body well, all in all quite pleased, it's just so adorable [emoji813]...

It looks great on you! Thank you for sharing your thoughts and the mod shots. Helps a ton! I have chunky shoulders than the typical female and the strap drop is definitely my concern. Shape wise, it reminds me a little of the cervo loop but size wise, also of the medium campana. I like that it doesn't bulk out too much and without the suede lining, I supposed it can be squashed down in the centre if you don't carry too much. It really is an adorable bag and I am very happy that you are pleased with it. That is so important when buying a bag we had never seen before. [emoji106]

It looks great on you! Thank you for sharing your thoughts and the mod shots. Helps a ton! I have chunky shoulders than the typical female and the strap drop is definitely my concern. Shape wise, it reminds me a little of the cervo loop but size wise, also of the medium campana. I like that it doesn't bulk out too much and without the suede lining, I supposed it can be squashed down in the centre if you don't carry too much. It really is an adorable bag and I am very happy that you are pleased with it. That is so important when buying a bag we had never seen before. [emoji106]
Thanks, I do like it very much. I'm now really curious about the other style, the one with the braided handle and just a strip of intrecciato. Much bigger though from what I've seen in pics.

Reactions: frenziedhandbag
I think I know which one you are referring to. The braided handle is very unique. Didn't know it was much bigger. The bag you have always looked smaller in online pics but irl, not quite so.
All bags look big on me in pics, it's really a very medium size. The other style is this one...but without the exotic trim for me please!
s-l400.jpg