The Tatiana: I Shouldn'ta, I Wouldn'ta, I Couldn'ta...But I Did

barskin

Lt. Colonel on Vogon Destructor Fleet
O.G.
Dec 19, 2013
I really, really, really should not have bought another bag. Really. I promised myself. Then, I saw the new MMK Tatiana, and I thought it was the best looking handbag that came out of that company in a long time. It's smooth leather, structured and, I think, quite sophisticated. And, MMK is on sale everywhere. And I had 37 Macys rewards bucks. So I bought it. It comes in several color choices. I got the burgundy/oxblood combo.Here it is: 20180930_173845.jpg 20180930_173715.jpg 20180930_173726 - Copy.jpg 20180930_173720.jpg 20180930_173826.jpg

I really, really, really should not have bought another bag. Really. I promised myself. Then, I saw the new MMK Tatiana, and I thought it was the best looking handbag that came out of that company in a long time. It's smooth leather, structured and, I think, quite sophisticated. And, MMK is on sale everywhere. And I had 37 Macys rewards bucks. So I bought it. It comes in several color choices. I got the burgundy/oxblood combo.Here it is: View attachment 4208616 View attachment 4208617 View attachment 4208618 View attachment 4208619 View attachment 4208620
Congrats! She is beautiful!!!

Congrats! She is beautiful!!!

Really love it!!
Thanks. You know, it has the style and sophistication of a Kelly bag, but, I think the lack of a flap cover is ingenious. It is so much easier to open and close. I mean, I love the Kelly bag (not that I will ever afford an Hermes Kelly), but this design is so practical.

Thanks. You know, it has the style and sophistication of a Kelly bag, but, I think the lack of a flap cover is ingenious. It is so much easier to open and close. I mean, I love the Kelly bag (not that I will ever afford an Hermes Kelly), but this design is so practical.
Exactly! [emoji4]

How elegant! Is it suede-lined? It looks so rich and well-made...

If you could post a pic of what fits inside (wallet, phone, lippie, agenda or cosmetics pouch, glasses, etc) I´d be very grateful, and thanks in advance!

Reactions: jenjen1964
How elegant! Is it suede-lined? It looks so rich and well-made...

If you could post a pic of what fits inside (wallet, phone, lippie, agenda or cosmetics pouch, glasses, etc) I´d be very grateful, and thanks in advance!
It's lined in a very suede-like microfiber, I believe. I will go to work in a "What's in my bag" set of pictures.

Anyone have an update on this bag? On sale at Macy's and very tempting!! Would love to know what can fit inside if anyone can answer.
I didn't buy it but tested it at Macys. I decided to leave it because it was very heavy empty and was cramped and hard to open. The lock was too much hassle - you have to loosen it every time you want inside. :sad:

I didn't buy it but tested it at Macys. I decided to leave it because it was very heavy empty and was cramped and hard to open. The lock was too much hassle - you have to loosen it every time you want inside. :sad:
Thank you!! I definitely don't want a heavy bag. Have also been looking at the Gramercy mini also, I have a fascination with small bags lately lol.

Reactions: ccbaggirl89