Amulette de Cartier

It looks so pretty on you:love: love it. You have my 2 fav necklaces. I love both the amulette and the love necklace but can only get one:sad: Which one do you prefer the most?
Thank you!
I love both. Love is more versatile and I pair it with my other gemstones like emerald. Amulette is more dainty and easier to wear (single chain rather than double chain on the love, and also lighter).
I'd say get love if you're only getting one.

Thank you!
I love both. Love is more versatile and I pair it with my other gemstones like emerald. Amulette is more dainty and easier to wear (single chain rather than double chain on the love, and also lighter).
I'd say get love if you're only getting one.
Thank you for the response. I do agree that the Love one would be more practical/versatile. However I never had a double chain necklace before and not sure that would bother me. I’ve seen both behind the glass so I just need to go to Cartier and try them on I guess.

Wow! Love your Amulette collection in Mother of Pearl! I also am considering the MOP or the Onyx... just wondering if you have showered with the MOP necklace? Do you notice any changes?

I never shower in mine.

I have a mother of pearl ring that I used to shower in and it kinda lost its luster, so I never shower in my necklaces.

And so has Cartier stopped amulette production (at least for earrings?)

I was at a cafe and for the first time i saw this lady wearing this onyx earrings. It is beautiful against her skin tone and super elegant and they sparkle from a distance (i was perhaps 3-4 metres away). I walked closer and could see the details i'm swooned.

I can only see necklace and bracelet in my local website.

I was at a cafe and for the first time i saw this lady wearing this onyx earrings. It is beautiful against her skin tone and super elegant and they sparkle from a distance (i was perhaps 3-4 metres away). I walked closer and could see the details i'm swooned.

Yes, sadly no more earrings nor rings in the amulette collection..

The last time I was at the boutique, one of the SA was wearing the amulet earrings in pink n it looks so sweet n beautiful, she said unfortunately its been retired and they only have few small pieces left for necklace, I wanted the xs onyx necklace but they didn't have. I did get to try on the MOP bracelet which my hubby said looks like pokemon :biggrin:

20230510_120505.jpg