Chanel Taiwan?!!

Cclover2013

Jan 17, 2017
Hi everyone!! I was hoping to get some help. I have a family member traveling to Taiwan in a few weeks, do you know of any sa's or contacts I can reach? If there's a boutique there? Are prices better than the US? Thank you so much in advance!!

I think based on the bag but most bags are the same price. For boy maybe Taiwan will be cheaper. I know a SA called "Annie" in Sinkon mitukoshi department store -A4 branch in Taipei city, who is quiet nice. I hope this helps.

Reactions: YummyLuxe
Taiwan has very very very poor stock. Everytime I go they have NO classic bags. Particularly no BLACK classic bags!!! Definitely no black caviar or lamb with gold or silver hardware. It depends what bag you are looking for? The price is expensive also! It's more expensive than Australia, Europe, London, Hong Kong. I've personally done the comparison....

Taiwan has very very very poor stock. Everytime I go they have NO classic bags. Particularly no BLACK classic bags!!! Definitely no black caviar or lamb with gold or silver hardware. It depends what bag you are looking for? The price is expensive also! It's more expensive than Australia, Europe, London, Hong Kong. I've personally done the comparison....
Thank you!!

Hi guys, I will be flying to Taiwan next month.. I'm so excited because it's my first time.. we don't have Chanel in our country so I was hoping to get a medium classic flap.. I was hoping if you can recommend an SA that I can contact. I was told it is very popular in Taiwan.. I want it badly beforr another round of price increase [emoji21] Any form of help is very appreciated.. Thank you!

How is the price compared to US? Is it about the same?

How is the price compared to US? Is it about the same?

I was just there in January and the price in NTD is much higher than US prices. I went to the one near Taipei 101, I’m not sure where exactly it is as I just happen to walk by. I would highly recommend not to buy a bag there as the prices is more expensive.

Reactions: winnipoo
Hi everyone!! I was hoping to get some help. I have a family member traveling to Taiwan in a few weeks, do you know of any sa's or contacts I can reach? If there's a boutique there? Are prices better than the US? Thank you so much in advance!!

hello! im heading to taiwan this month. did you manage to get any sa contact that i can reach as well? :smile: thanks, appreciate it