How many perfumes do you have?

For the most part. I bought backups of my faves... I love the Givenchy Irresistible line, Dahlia Divin, Jimmy Choo and Kenzo Flower to name a few of the ones bought multiples of...

I went from owning 4 bottles of Niche fragrances to...View attachment 4207820View attachment 4207821

The backups are in storage and hiding.

The attachment doesn’t open for me
Why such a move from niche to JChoos etc?

The attachment doesn’t open for me
Why such a move from niche to JChoos etc?

Not sure... Looking for a scent I can no longer find that my son loved to smell on me. Since he’s passed away I’ve been trying trying to find scents with similar notes or fragrances I think he would have loved. Also, the closest store to smell niche scents are almost 2 hours away.

Not sure... Looking for a scent I can no longer find that my son loved to smell on me. Since he’s passed away I’ve been trying trying to find scents with similar notes or fragrances I think he would have loved. Also, the closest store to smell niche scents are almost 2 hours away.

I’m sorry about your loss.
These memories, the smell, the music, the taste, are precious and very personal. Hope you will find what you are looking for

I've been on a perfume buying binge lately, too. So I popped back on tpf for perfume-related forums. I just wanted to lurk for a bit before bedtime, but I have to reply when I read your post, pquiles. I am so so sorry to hear of your loss. I cannot imagine how it would be to outlive one of my children. While I cannot empathize, you have my deepest sympathies. My prayers go to you and your family.

Reactions: Wamgurl
I've been on a perfume buying binge lately, too. So I popped back on tpf for perfume-related forums. I just wanted to lurk for a bit before bedtime, but I have to reply when I read your post, pquiles. I am so so sorry to hear of your loss. I cannot imagine how it would be to outlive one of my children. While I cannot empathize, you have my deepest sympathies. My prayers go to you and your family.
Thank you for your kind words. It's truly devastating... most days i'm in a fog. I try to find ways to push forward.
Today was a pretty bad day... it's the 2nd anniversary of his going home.

Reactions: Wamgurl