Hermès SS2019 RTW PLUS

azukitea

Jun 9, 2014
Looks like there are some new bag designs for SS2019

courtesy via vogue.com

This first one looks like a Roulis split into two and the second one looks like a bigger double sens with a longer detachable shoulder strap option

_HER1269.jpg

_HER0543.jpg

_HER0823.jpg

_HER0929.jpg

_HER0409.jpg

Thanks for starting the thread, @azukitea :smile: The first bag is Petit Sac Double as mentioned by @pretty99 here.
Bags info:
- a new flat clasp bag, so simlar to celine clasp bag, removable strap could turn into a clutch
- petit sac double, 2 bags in one with a silver pin holding them together, when the pin is removed will be 2 seperate shoulder bags; one side closure with flap similar to Roulis, other side with 2 snap button, lots of colors
I believe this is the new flat clasp bag that @pretty99 referred to in his post, which I quoted above.
FlatClaspBag.png

I believe this is the new flat clasp bag that @pretty99 referred to in his post, which I quoted above.
View attachment 4207421

Hehe. That's not it. When he said Celine Clasp bag, he really meant it. It looks like this one
fasion_market_crush_the_celine_bag_atelier_dore_1.jpeg
The bag is/will be called Taille 33

That pic you posted looks like a Verrou with a detachable strap that looks like it could be worn crossbody
_HER0125.jpeg
Which I LOOOOOOVVVE! yass! my answers have been prayered! lol

Last edited:

courtesy via vogue.com

This first one looks like a Roulis split into two and the second one looks like a bigger double sens with a longer detachable shoulder strap option

_HER1269.jpg

_HER0543.jpg

_HER0823.jpg

_HER0929.jpg

_HER0409.jpg
I loved e the

courtesy via vogue.com

_HER1269.jpg

_HER0543.jpg

_HER0823.jpg

_HER0929.jpg

_HER0409.jpg
I love the color of the dark grey bodysuit in the 4th picture. Wish they currently made a bag in that color. These pictures are making me excited to see more of what will come next.

Reactions: TresBeauHermes
@allanrvj Thank you for the correction as I didn't watch the show and was just viewing pics on Vogue. :P

Found a better detail shot of Petit Sac Double
View attachment 4207450
I watched it on the website at first. Horrible. No music. :biggrin:

I noticed something: no Birkins or Kellys or Constance on the runway. Which is a good thing! :biggrin: I really like the Verrou, but a closer look says the straps might not be detachable after all. But anyway, it's gorgeous
_ARC0087.jpeg
Also available in barenia omg
_ARC0194.jpeg

And this one. Barenia!
_ARC0041.jpeg
And box
_ARC0383.jpeg