Share your 2018 bag offers!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Something cute [emoji173]️ still undecided on the color. Hellllppp meeeee! Haha. Should I step out of my neutral box [emoji23]? Red is not normally something I think of, but I am also stuck on neutrals at the moment [emoji848]View attachment 4207354

It’s a gorgeous shade of red. With a neutral colored outfit I think a small red bag would look very chic. I say get it but you have to just ask yourself if you would feel comfortable using it. I have some friends who will only use certain types of bags (small and neutral colored) and if they try to buy something outside of their normal comfort zone sometimes the bags sit unused. It would be a shame to keep this beautiful bag in its box.

Last edited:
Reactions: Orangefanatic
I have this exact bag and it’s surprisingly versatile and goes with a lot!!! Def get it!

Thank you all for the input - I passed on the bag and hoping I don’t regret it. I just got a Pico 22 in noir and LOVE it. I fear the 18 is just too small for me. It’s adorable, but I’m 5’6” and love my 22 and B35s. I told my SA to keep an eye out for an 18 since I thought it may work for me, but I think I’m a 22 girl. For a casual evening bag, I think I would prefer another Jige. Ugh. Hoping this doesn’t come back to bite me hehe

Status
Not open for further replies.