Lettre Kelly love or hate?

Amazing! The sombrero portion is blue encre too?

hmmm....I believe that is blue encre....but its' so close to blue electric on the inside and so dark in sombrero....

On the receipt it says bleu obsur for the sombrero part. The interior color is not stated. Though our store speculated that it's bleu encre (it doesn't say on the label), the proof freak in me would love to see some confirmation. Does it say what color the interior is on your receipt?

I was super excited to see your post on ig a few days ago because I had tbis request in. But I had NO idea it would come in so soon!!! Don't you love this bag?? I can't stop staring!

Congratulations!!!! I can totally relate to your excitement!! I LOVE this bag!!!!! It's totally not practical for a business trip, but nevertheless I picked her up, packed, went on business trip and have been carrying her (and another bag to carry documents :P ) every single day so far!

Reactions: ehy12
On the receipt it says bleu obsur for the sombrero part. The interior color is not stated. Though our store speculated that it's bleu encre (it doesn't say on the label), the proof freak in me would love to see some confirmation. Does it say what color the interior is on your receipt?
Oh!! So my hubby had the receipt because he paid for it and you're right! It says blue obscure!!!

Reactions: cavalla
Congratulations!!!! I can totally relate to your excitement!! I LOVE this bag!!!!! It's totally not practical for a business trip, but nevertheless I picked her up, packed, went on business trip and have been carrying her (and another bag to carry documents :P ) every single day so far!

And for once in like NEVER I feel completely satisfied with my collection and don't need to be hounding my SA for anything!!!

:coolio: We'll speak again in 6 months, or, actually after the 2019 S/S fashion show in a few days..... H is too good at finding a gap in our collection and creating a craving! At least for me! :lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol: :P:P:P:P

OMG you're right...I actually remembered after I typed that last part that I have a gap...I don't have any bags in red...I would love Rouge Grenat!!!!!!!!!!!

Congrats again ladies and lol so true the wishlist never ends :rolleyes:

Reactions: cavalla and ehy12