Fake Valentinos from Nordstrom

Kirsten0

Sep 24, 2018
Hi all! So I am currently having the strangest thing happening with Nordstrom and I wanted to see if it had happened to anyone else.

I ordered a pair of the Rockstud Cage Mules in Poudre from Nordstrom and received a pair of shoes that looked absolutely nothing like the shoes I ordered. They looked a lot like the Rockstud Slide Sandals in white but, after taking them to the store for an exchange, I found out they're fake! Initially, when I opened the box, I assumed that some kind of return fraud was happening but I didn't expect them to be fake. The man who helped me phoned Nordstrom.com and was informed that a return of these shoes hadn't been made to the warehouse they were shipped from and that the box had come straight from the seller. Since the order and the box has all the right information, they refused my return at the store and said to send them back to the warehouse with NO GUARANTEE OF A REFUND. Obviously, I'm furious, but am still waiting on what Nordstrom.com says when they receive the return.

Has anyone else experience this or something similar to this? Especially with Valentino Shoes at Nordstrom?

Oh my goodness! This is terrible!
I'm really sorry you are dealing with this.
A few bad apples ruin it for the bunch!

I haven't had any issues with Nordstrom but I had a similar issue with a video game. My son wanted a game ($65) and I took him to purchase it at GameStop. We got home and there was a blank cd disc inside. Someone removed the game and placed a blank disc inside and resealed the packaging plastic. My son was so upset! I finally ended up getting a replacement but they did look at me as if I swapped the disc or something. I know your situation is much worse because your purchase cost way more than a game but I still wanted to let you know that I can relate and this stuff does happen unfortunately. :sad:
I hope you can get this sorted out!

Reactions: whateve
I would file a report with your credit card company, especially if they had you send the shoes back to the seller. Also, did you talk to the store manager at Nordstrom? I can’t believe they would be so disrespectful.

I would file a report with your credit card company, especially if they had you send the shoes back to the seller. Also, did you talk to the store manager at Nordstrom? I can’t believe they would be so disrespectful.
I spoke with the manager in the salon shoes department. I paid with my Nordstrom card, so I have to file a dispute with the bank that manages that, I believe it's TD Bank, but there's another process for disputes with the Nordstrom Card as well.

Omg! I can't believe this. Now doesn't that make u feel u have to shop at the actual store now. We can't even shop with piece in mind. Makes u wonder who are these people being hired.....this is so awful I hope you get this resolved. I hope they can check the video cameras at the warehouse to see the switch of the shoes by the awful employee. Good luck. Keep us posted.