my hubby's "just because" present for me ***pics***

makeupmama

Wine nerd
O.G.
Sep 5, 2006
:smile: i am still in a state of shock. after lunch today, my husband, daughter and i were walking around at pacific place (one of my favorite places to shop here in hk). my dh is one of those practical people who saves money and is very methodical in everything he does. i went to lv separately while he took my daughter to a dvd shop. when we met up, he asked me if i found anything i wanted. i said, "yeah a couple of things," and then left it at that. i was just home in manila and shopped till i dropped so i didn't want to buy any more bags until next pay day.
well...my practical, purse-hating dh, went inside the store and managed to get me this while i was walking around some more with my daughter. apparently he asked around which bag was limited:yahoo:it's perfect with my lvoe bandeau. sorry for the bad pics. this wasn't in my wishlist but i'm happy because my dh picked it out himself. just want to share my joy!!!

Last edited by a moderator:
Wow, wonders will never cease! Your dh sounds like mine, and I think I'd faint on the spot if I ever saw him walking towards me with an LV bag under his arm!

You must be deserving of it in some way though, so congratulations on your new gift, it's gorgeous! :nuts:

What a cute bag, and cute husband, too!! I think it's the best feeling when the ultimate purse-hater goes and buys a bag as a gift--I think it truly shows love. Congrats!