Jewlery or bag....which one??

Bagluvluv

ALMA HUNTER
O.G.
Aug 16, 2006
So here the thing...

You have a bag fund....then you find a great designed bling.....you can only choose one....

Which one???

I just blew my bag fund on a ring (sorry no pics yet, need to pick it up) and feel unsure about it....what do you guys think...more use out of bling or bag??? Stupid I know but its just on my mind and cant seem to get it out.....:crybaby:

I ALWAYS buy jewelry instead of bags. Diamonds have been around for millions of years, but how long are you really going to use that bag for?

Bling is timeless and never goes out of style. Plus it's an investment! If it ever came down to it, you can always get a reasonable price for your jewelry. The depreciation on bags is so severe that they're practically worthless, except to the owner of course ;).

I know this will sound sacrilegious on tpf but I will always pick bling over bag :P...does that make you feel better?

Yup...thaks you guys!!!!!!!!

I do feel better really....it was a tough one though, because this is going to be it for me for awhile.....

Dang, where's the lotto when you really need it...lol.....:P

I ALWAYS buy jewelry instead of bags. Diamonds have been around for millions of years, but how long are you really going to use that bag for?

Bling is timeless and never goes out of style. Plus it's an investment! If it ever came down to it, you can always get a reasonable price for your jewelry. The depreciation on bags is so severe that they're practically worthless, except to the owner of course ;).

Very good point......:yes: