who bought from the sh outlet & what did you get?!?!?

tokidokigurl

Tokidoki Obsesser
Apr 29, 2007
HEY tokidoki peeps!!
just wondering what you all got on sale??
i got a adios star ciao ciao with the pefect placement i wanted i did this when i saw
it :drool: & a pirata gioco with that one i told lindsey to give me what she thought was cute placement & it is also perfect!!! :tup:

god it is sooooooooooooooo addicting!!!! ima tokidoki junkie & i LOVE IT!!!!!:yahoo:

Attachments

• tokidoki 014111111111111.jpg
    tokidoki 014111111111111.jpg
    164.3 KB · Views: 91
  • tokidoki 0261111.jpg
    tokidoki 0261111.jpg
    179.2 KB · Views: 84
  • tokidoki 015111.jpg
    tokidoki 015111.jpg
    164.4 KB · Views: 56
ooo purdy :smile: you make me want to shop again but sadly I'm restraining... so I'm shopping for a friend :nuts:

i should put myself on a ban but i can't help it:nuts: they are like pokemon gotta have them all!!!my bf will be happy once they stop making them but them ill have to get them on evilbay!! which i have done but always worry if ill get a super fake

HEY tokidoki peeps!!
just wondering what you all got on sale??
i got a adios star ciao ciao with the pefect placement i wanted i did this when i saw
it :drool: & a pirata gioco with that one i told lindsey to give me what she thought was cute placement & it is also perfect!!! :tup:

god it is sooooooooooooooo addicting!!!! ima tokidoki junkie & i LOVE IT!!!!!:yahoo:

do i see a plastic box in the picture? if so i totally keep mine in those things covered and stuffed with tissue!

i ordered from SH and got my stuff in on friday. i got an adios star gioco, original print gioco and an original print bambinone.

your ciao ciao is raaaaad.

do i see a plastic box in the picture? if so i totally keep mine in those things covered and stuffed with tissue!

i ordered from SH and got my stuff in on friday. i got an adios star gioco, original print gioco and an original print bambinone.

your ciao ciao is raaaaad.

i do keep it in a plastic tote but its an under the bed 1 (which doesnt fit under the bed) so i dont have them stuffed they do lay flat so they wont get any funky creases in them they are covered with tissue though keeping my beloved purses super safe!!!! im gonna have to get a bigger one though have to get the last prints
i didnt think id like tutti but after seeing it on a uk site i super love!!! & i hope we get the same qee they got:nuts:

i should put myself on a ban but i can't help it:nuts: they are like pokemon gotta have them all!!!my bf will be happy once they stop making them but them ill have to get them on evilbay!! which i have done but always worry if ill get a super fake

I have one of each print already and then some (well minus pirata since I want my perfect stellina still or a pirata zucca!) so it helps and keeps me from buying more lol... altho I still have the urge I must save!! I was debating getting something from SH when I place the order for my friend on monday but I've eBayed some of the items and there's still new ones below SH prices so they're keeping me from buying anything also :yahoo:

Lovely bags everyone!! :drool: So far I've gotten a Paradiso Zucca, Inferno MM (for sister), Inferno Trenino, and an Inferno Ciao from SH...

Still waiting for OP Bambinone and Pirata Bambinone.. *sigh* Like Jess said, its coming on Monday.. but its a good thing that its "on time".. or so the UPS tracking says! If it were late, I'd be :cursing:

I got the Pirata Zucca, but I just don't know if I am 100% thrilled with it like I was when my Spiaggia Gioco arrived. I am thinking I should have gotten a Gioco instead, but they said they didn't have any and wouldn't be getting any when I ordered my zucca about a month before they announced they were getting Pirata in... Hmmm...