All things Fendi StrapYou.........

This will match. I think the one that @TraceySH has will match your two black YSLs as well:
img_6208-jpg.4120584
I did see and like that too but for some reason I’m more drawn to the colorful one. I’m always dressed in solid/neutral colors so I’m craving something colorful in my life lol just not sure what it is quite yet.

I did see and like that too but for some reason I’m more drawn to the colorful one. I’m always dressed in solid/neutral colors so I’m craving something colorful in my life lol just not sure what it is quite yet.
A StrapYou is a great way to add colour to your outfit. I have a few sold-separately straps (one is a men's StrapYou) to add colour to my mostly black bag collection.

I consider to get one from these 3 available options. Which one is nice? Which one is more versatile and easily matched with any color? My bags majority are dark color. Is Python leather durable? Is the strap with charm heavy? Also the yellow color, will it get dirty overtime and need to protect it with treatment? IMG_3961.jpgIMG_3962.jpgIMG_3963.jpg

I consider to get one from these 3 available options. Which one is nice? Which one is more versatile and easily matched with any color? My bags majority are dark color. Is Python leather durable? Is the strap with charm heavy? Also the yellow color, will it get dirty overtime and need to protect it with treatment? View attachment 4193440View attachment 4193441View attachment 4193442

I personally like the purple/pink python strap the best, but I think you have to accept that the scales will lift over time. They are all beautiful, though. Good luck!

Reactions: Sferics
I consider to get one from these 3 available options. Which one is nice? Which one is more versatile and easily matched with any color? My bags majority are dark color. Is Python leather durable? Is the strap with charm heavy? Also the yellow color, will it get dirty overtime and need to protect it with treatment? View attachment 4193440View attachment 4193441View attachment 4193442
You posted some great options! Hard to choose as they are very different. The ornaments on the last strap make it a bit heavier but not much more so.

I think that the last one will serve you well for many years. The first one is nice but it's a bit plain. The Karlito is adorable but can look a bit dated in a few years.