~*~Goyard Chat Thread~*~

Yes, I saw it in two models: st louis and artois.
The main body of the bag is light pink with dark pink handles.
Goyard makes the buyer put his/her initials on the bag (the price of the bag includes the painting of 2 or 3 initials), to prevent the bag from being resold in the open market.
Any ideas what size released?

Hi! Pasted this in the “Artois mod shots” threat but it’s not very active so hope it’s ok to post here :smile:

I’m looking for a new tote and want something neutral (black) but not just another black bag. Have been eyeing the Artois MM. Those of you that have it, would you recommend? I live in Chicago so it needs to be able to withstand all types of weather. My plan is to use it as a daily work bag but I think it’s big enough to put gym stuff in too. Would greatly appreciate any thoughts on this bag! TIA :flowers:

I bought the Artois MM and St Louis GM a few weeks ago because I couldn't decide which one I wanted. I really liked them equally, but I can only keep one. I bought both in black/black. I decided to keep the St Louis, so I've posted my Artois in the PurseForum auction page, if anyone is interested!

Hi ladies, I want to get another Goyard St Louis in PM size but I can't decide between yellow or green. I currently have gold/tan and I love it so much. Which color do you think is more practical for everyday use? Thanks.