Chanel at Off 5th or NM Last Call

sarcal

Jul 6, 2007
What Chanel bags or wallets can I find at either of these stores? How much do the wallets usually run? I am getting a GST in a couple of weeks and would love to have a new wallet too.

Thanks!

:wlae:

only thing at mine is iPod cases for $128 and there was a shearling bag for a while. Chanel is very difficult to get at NM Last Call, have NEVER seen any Chanel at Off 5th though:nogood:

I think I'm going to go check the ones near me tomorrow and I will let you all know if I find anything. I'm almost positive the last time I was at one of those stores I saw a couple of Chanel wallets and a couple of bags. I might be wrong though! I'll let you know tomorrow! :biggrin:

I love shopping at Off 5th, but have never seem any Chanel bags there. On occasion, they have a few of the Chanel apparels. Then those handbags in NM Last Call (Great Mall) are :tdown:, haven't seem any Chanel either.

Last year at the NM last call I saw a pink cambon bag. I can't remember the style name, but that's the only chanel I"ve seen at the outlet. I've never seen a Chanel at off-Saks.

I think I'm going to go check the ones near me tomorrow and I will let you all know if I find anything. I'm almost positive the last time I was at one of those stores I saw a couple of Chanel wallets and a couple of bags. I might be wrong though! I'll let you know tomorrow! :biggrin:

Sarcal, which Off 5th or NM Last Call did you go to?
Thanks...

I never ended up going. I called the Last Call outlet near me and the woman said that they have been having a sale since June 22, so they were cleaned out and only had a couple of Christian Dior wallets. So, I didn't bother going. I'm in Atlanta btw.

Last september at NM Last Call they had a designer shoe and handbag event. They had a lot of Chanel cambon items in all different colors at really marked down prices. This is the only time that I have ever seen Chanel there.

I have never seen Chanel at any outlet except for the Chanel in woodbury commons. Wallets range from about $550 to $650 or you can get one of those half wallets where you have to fold your bills a few times for about $350.