Scarves Hermes Carre Club

I was wondering if it was worth traveling to as well. It would be cool to meet some of the scarf designers but they haven’t said who. Also, I’m waiting for the wash silk scarves to come out and I haven’t seen them drop in the US yet. Not hopeful they’ll be at the event. It would be worth it if they had older scarves for sale though.

Last edited:
I was wondering if it was worth traveling to as well. It would be cool to meet some of the scarf designers but they haven’t said who. Also, I’m waiting for the wash silk scarves to come out and I haven’t seen them drop in the US yet. Not hopeful they’ll be at the event. It would be worth it if they had older scarves for sale though.

The washed silks have definitely hit US stores. My boutique got them, I believe others too as well from what I have read here. Not sure if that will make a difference to you or not, just putting it out there!

Reactions: hannahsophia
The washed silks have definitely hit US stores. My boutique got them, I believe others too as well from what I have read here. Not sure if that will make a difference to you or not, just putting it out there!

What are "washed silks"?
Does anyone know if there are any "exclusive" scarves for the event? I saw that they mentioned a "Capsule Colletion" but is it just the red scarf with "Carré Club" written on it?

Reactions: Lola191978
What are "washed silks"?
Does anyone know if there are any "exclusive" scarves for the event? I saw that they mentioned a "Capsule Colletion" but is it just the red scarf with "Carré Club" written on it?

Yes, my SA said there will be an exclusive scarf for the event. I don’t have any other details than that.

Thanks! Unfortunately either way I wouldn’t have been able to make it now with hurricane flo. [emoji22]

Does anyone have photos from the event? Scarves on sale, special edition scarf?

Reactions: Julide
Hi folks,

Just left the pop up. Great interactive event where you can take photos, grab some sweet treats, meet some of the artists, and buy current season scares, including a special edition bandana ($195). Got a nice shot of Alice Shirley and Ugo Gattoni chatting. Edouard Baribeaud was also painting the Acte III design as well. View attachment 4192938View attachment 4192939View attachment 4192940View attachment 4192941View attachment 4192942View attachment 4192945View attachment 4192946

Thank you for sharing, great pic with AC and UG [emoji3] I wish I could have heard their conversation, they seem to connect well.

Reactions: csetcos