Will the Carly Demi come in the Chocolate Brown Signature?

cupcake

O.G.
May 5, 2006
I did some power shopping over the weekend and ventured outside of my comfort zone which consists mainly of black. I picked up some brown pants and such and I'm going to need to get a small brown bag to match. Ideally, I'd love to get a Carly Demi in the all brown signature but I can't figure out whether or not the Demi will come in that color. Does anyone know? Otherwise, I suppose I could get the brown/natural cotton Carly demi. The all brown will definitely be my first choice, though.

Thanks! :flowers:

Here's what I want -- these shoes and the chocolate/chocolate signature Carly Demi:

b1d5_1.jpg

But, I think this would be okay, too:

carlybag.jpg

I just answered my question with a call to CS. It will come in both brown/brass and khaki/black/brass but both are on backorder. I think I'll order the brown/brass. :yes:

Thank you for asking this question. I have a giftcard, and planned on purchasing the Carly Demi in brown. I was worried that it would not be offered.

if it helps or makes a difference, the cotton one is in outlets and going for $111. you could get that plus another one for the price of the chocolate. hehe

if it helps or makes a difference, the cotton one is in outlets and going for $111. you could get that plus another one for the price of the chocolate. hehe
Ahh, yes, now you've got me thinking! I could get the Jacque slingbacks and the cotton Carly demi for the price of the chocolate brown one and still keep the brown leather peep toe pumps... :devil: