Monogram Pochette Metis

CocoGlitter

Sep 29, 2017
I've been wanting an Monogram Pochette Metis for a couple months now, and have not been able to get one. I have called a couple stores and have gotten on wait lists. I have also called LV customer service but they are absolutely no help. Ever one of them say something different. One said there are no wait lists, another said the wait lists are closed, another said to check online. It just seems that they do not care or want to sell. I have been checking the online website but it just says to call.

I was hoping someone on here would know more or give me some helpful tips to get a Monogram PM.
Thank you!

I am waiting for one as well. The best way is to build a relationship with a good SA from what I understand. They only seem to be selling them to trusted customers at the moment.

I had an SA but he doesn't work there anymore, I'm not sure what happened with him but I went in the other day and they were just like we don't have a person with that name here.

Hey CocoGlitter,
I managed to snag a monogram Pochette Metis by borderline stalking the online website. Sometimes they just come up for sale on there. Make sure all of your billing info is saved to your account so you can check out as soon as they come available.

You can just refresh the page, and it will randomly say "Place in Cart." It probably took me a couple of weeks before it happened, but it did. I actually find almost all of the hard to get pieces come into stock on the website from time-to-time including the Palm Springs backpacks (all three sizes) and the Pochette Kirigami. Good luck!

Hey CocoGlitter,
I managed to snag a monogram Pochette Metis by borderline stalking the online website. Sometimes they just come up for sale on there. Make sure all of your billing info is saved to your account so you can check out as soon as they come available.

You can just refresh the page, and it will randomly say "Place in Cart." It probably took me a couple of weeks before it happened, but it did. I actually find almost all of the hard to get pieces come into stock on the website from time-to-time including the Palm Springs backpacks (all three sizes) and the Pochette Kirigami. Good luck!

Great! Thank you! I will definitely try this. :smile:

You can also try to call shop-in-shops in department stores, they seem to get customers the PM quicker. Also stalking the website seems to be a method that works, the demand for this bag is just crazy.

Reactions: CocoGlitter
I live in northern Virginia and Tyson's Corner Bloomingdale's in McLean, VA had one in their boutique. Just a suggestion. You could call them and inquire. Again, they are located IN the Bloomingdale's store so the transaction is processed through them. I purchased the Pouchette Metis in black empeiente there last month. They have great customer service!

Reactions: CocoGlitter
I live in northern Virginia and Tyson's Corner Bloomingdale's in McLean, VA had one in their boutique. Just a suggestion. You could call them and inquire. Again, they are located IN the Bloomingdale's store so the transaction is processed through them. I purchased the Pouchette Metis in black empeiente there last month. They have great customer service!

So I just called them they did not have the regular one just the one with the patches but they had the shortest wait list! Thank you! :biggrin:
Hopefully I can get one soon!

Reactions: nygal50
And they were the best customer service so far, most I have called have been rude and said sorry no that is on a 6 month wait list and hang up.