Reveal of 1980 Lauren clutch

Bagcoolie

O.G.
Mar 16, 2014
66E8ED28-9651-42EE-B65A-76B8A5412B6E.jpeg I am inspired by all the lovely ways Diane carries her 1980 Lauren. I got this Lauren mid-week and am excited on my first outing with it today - off to a lunch appointment. This shall be the first time I left home with less than a full shoulder bag or a cross body :smile: I am not a clutch person as they hold little but I love the size of Lauren. Can even fit a brolly!

View attachment 4186121 I am inspired by all the lovely ways Diane carries her 1980 Lauren. I got this Lauren mid-week and am excited on my first outing with it today - off to a lunch appointment. This shall be the first time I left home with less than a full shoulder bag or a cross body :smile: I am not a clutch person as they hold little but I love the size of Lauren. Can even fit a brolly!

Congratulations! I think you’ll love it. Once you get used to it, its a great way to carry fewer things. I used to carry lots of things “just in case I needed them” but I never did. :hugs::drinks:

Thank you so much all, for the kind words! I carried this around in the outdoors for about 9 hours and like the style very much. Fortunately, I didn’t stuff it to the brim else it will be a tad tiring to lug around by hand for that period This said, it did somehow doubled up as a small mobile dumbbell for me today -LOL.