My new Prada bag reveal, Diagramme crossbody in Begonia pink

Hi all! (Newbie here :smile: )

I have the blush one in the larger size and absolutely love it! But recently, the area where the strap is sewed to the chain broke! Didn't realize it was hanging by a tiny thread, and now that it detached there are two very visible holes. Do you gals have any issues happening with your bags!? I brought it to the store and they said it'll take 8 to 12 weeks to fixed. I barely even used it. So sad. Pic for reference:View attachment 4183541

Oh no! I wish they could have attached the chain to the leather in a better way considering how much we paid for these! 8-12 weeks to just sew on is such a long wait! Could they do an exchange since you’ve barely used it?

Hi all! (Newbie here :smile: )

I have the blush one in the larger size and absolutely love it! But recently, the area where the strap is sewed to the chain broke! Didn't realize it was hanging by a tiny thread, and now that it detached there are two very visible holes. Do you gals have any issues happening with your bags!? I brought it to the store and they said it'll take 8 to 12 weeks to fixed. I barely even used it. So sad. Pic for reference:View attachment 4183541
i would DEFINITELY ask to speak with a manager and ask them to replace/exchange the bag instead. I ran into an issue with black marks from the chain strap rubbing off onto my clothes. They told me the same thing, 8-12 weeks for a repair, but i had purchased the bag less than 3 weeks ago. I was adamant that they exchange it for me instead since i'd be sending the bag away for double the amount of time i've even had it for-- and after they received approval from their corporate office, they just did a straight exchange. ;)

i would DEFINITELY ask to speak with a manager and ask them to replace/exchange the bag instead. I ran into an issue with black marks from the chain strap rubbing off onto my clothes. They told me the same thing, 8-12 weeks for a repair, but i had purchased the bag less than 3 weeks ago. I was adamant that they exchange it for me instead since i'd be sending the bag away for double the amount of time i've even had it for-- and after they received approval from their corporate office, they just did a straight exchange. ;)

Oh wow!!! Thanks, I'll try that! I've had it since May then it broke in July I think. I'll send text my SA to see if they can do that. So bummed.