Please help identify leather, color and design

As requested, this thread is now the official Help I.D. Hermes leather, color and design thread. Cheers!

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Edited: Please do nat ask for authentication on this thread.

Reply to any questions regarding any items are NOT be taken as a sign of authenticity. You will have to find a reputable paid-for service.

PT

You listed it as Togo in your Auction Listing post, so do you not know if it is or isnt?

Did you buy it from Hermes? Has it been authenticated? Only knowing these facts would enable anyone to say whether it's an Hermes leather of any kind.

Last edited:
Someone sent me a response regarding my listing saying it wasn't togo even though I know it is and I have the receipt but they were so adamant that I got nervous so I thought I would ask. Excuse me.
If you bought the bag yourself and received the receipt at the time, there is no reason to doubt. Receipt doesn't lie. You can tell the person to take a hike...

Reactions: Rouge H
Someone sent me a response regarding my listing saying it wasn't togo even though I know it is and I have the receipt but they were so adamant that I got nervous so I thought I would ask. Excuse me.
Addressing your nervousness......A random person online would not make me doubt a receipt from Hermes ever unless the receipt came from a purchase other than a Hermes boutique. DId the receipt come from an ebay purchase for example? Regarding the leather......Looks like Togo to me.

If you did not buy from a boutique and 1. Your are doubting a receipt and 2. You are reselling then you should have the item authenticated.

Reactions: jellyv and Rouge H