Disney Coach spooky eyes duffle

Now I don’t know what to do! Lol! I have the chili red duffle coming tomorrow! Thinking of sending it right back! I see where the spooky eyes is no where to be found. Coach will always make regular duffles, but I’m guessing spooky eyes is a one shot deal. It’s boxed and ready to go back to coach, do I keep it? And send the chili duffle back? Spooky eyes is small, but I have the small spooky eyes wallet coming for it. Or do I keep the red, that being my favorite color? Can’t afford to keep both! Unfortunately! What would you do?

Now I don’t know what to do! Lol! I have the chili red duffle coming tomorrow! Thinking of sending it right back! I see where the spooky eyes is no where to be found. Coach will always make regular duffles, but I’m guessing spooky eyes is a one shot deal. It’s boxed and ready to go back to coach, do I keep it? And send the chili duffle back? Spooky eyes is small, but I have the small spooky eyes wallet coming for it. Or do I keep the red, that being my favorite color? Can’t afford to keep both! Unfortunately! What would you do?
Don't keep the Spooky eyes duffle just because it's a novelty. You previously posted that it's too tiny. If you can only afford one, keep the one that you will use which seems it's the Chili duffle. Keep the wallet if you want something from the collection. You can use it with other bags. Some people couldn't afford or wanted something more suttle from the Dark Fairytale line so they bought accessories.

Reactions: muggles
I love duffles! I have several sizes including the ones you have. I love my spooky one, it is a limited edition and will not be made again. I use my spooky duffle when I’m not carrying much and need a crossbody style for the day. Depending on what usage you get out of your duffles, I would say keep the spooky one because it’s unique. The chili duffle will most likely go on sale down the road (or not, Coach is mysterious with sales!) and this duffle is more common unlike the spooky one BUT keep the duffle you will use, even if the spooky is unique, if you’re not using it, it’s not worth to keep.

Big dilema. Did you decide what to do? I'd say keep spooky eyes as its so stand out, but that may be no help at all now! The chilli and also the colourblock you mention look very good. And I saw a two colour duffle on NM with brown criss cross details and brown strap. Hmmm. Think spooky eyes duff is one of my all time favourites (for now ho ho ho). I guess if you aren't sure it should go back. Or not.....

Well it seems chili duffle will also be returning to her store in NC. It’s very pretty but too flimsy when you take the paper out of her. Looks like old denim turn lock with suede lining is still the winner!

Reactions: whateve