Please help identify leather, color and design

As requested, this thread is now the official Help I.D. Hermes leather, color and design thread. Cheers!

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Edited: Please do nat ask for authentication on this thread.

Reply to any questions regarding any items are NOT be taken as a sign of authenticity. You will have to find a reputable paid-for service.

PT

Please help me identify which size,color ,leather type and model of evelyne is this bag?and the stain on the bag is a perfume stain, will hermes be able to remove it for me?
thanks so much!

View attachment 4179609 View attachment 4179610 View attachment 4179611 View attachment 4179612 View attachment 4179613 View attachment 4179614 View attachment 4179615

It's Epsom, looks like Anemone and a PM to me.
I would not count on a stain like that coming out of Epsom, sad to say.

Hi everyone!
Was wondering if anyone can help me identify the leather and colour of my newly-acquired 35cm Kelly with gold hardware. The blindstamp is E.
It's definitely a blue hue but I'm not sure the exact Hermes name for it. In bright sunlight the blue is obvious. Without much light, it looks dark in colour.
As for the leather I think it's either Box or Chamonix but I can't really tell.
I bought it from a re-seller in Singapore. I'm lucky cos the previous owner hardly used it. Looking forward to hearing from you. Thank you and have a good day ahead.

Attachments

• k1.jpg
    k1.jpg
    30.8 KB · Views: 349
  • k2.jpg
    k2.jpg
    34.6 KB · Views: 349
  • k3.jpg
    k3.jpg
    29.6 KB · Views: 344
Last edited:
Reactions: DR2014
Hi everyone!
Was wondering if anyone can help me identify the leather and colour of my newly-acquired 35cm Kelly with gold hardware. The blindstamp is E.
It's definitely a blue hue but I'm not sure the exact Hermes name for it. In bright sunlight the blue is obvious. Without much light, it looks dark in colour.
As for the leather I think it's either Box or Chamonix but I can't really tell.
I bought it from a re-seller in Singapore. I'm lucky cos the previous owner hardly used it. Looking forward to hearing from you. Thank you and have a good day ahead.
That's Box. It looks like possibly Bleu de Prusse but I don't know if that was current in 2001 (is the blindstamp E in a square or just E?). Could be Bleu Marine and just the lighting making it look a little more green. I am sdure an expewrt will chime in. Pretty bag!

Clou Médor for Fall/Winter 2018 collection. If I'm not mistaken, the straps are removable, so that the bag can also be used as a clutch. There's also a version with chain straps, like the Verrou Minis.

Is this from H in the first place?
Yes it is purchase from Hermes Paris. Not the main store. But from the store with the great wood architectural inside. They told me it was made only for that store. So yes it is a real Hermes.
He said only diehard fans would know. Lol
I google the hell out of it. And found zero info. Maybe prototype bag? They get one every 1-2 months.

Attachments

• 68551821-1492-40B9-88C6-10FC6FB350DF.jpeg
    68551821-1492-40B9-88C6-10FC6FB350DF.jpeg
    187.4 KB · Views: 266
Last edited:
Reactions: MsAli
Yes it is purchase from Hermes Paris. Not the main store. But from the store with the great wood architectural inside. They told me it was made only for that store. So yes it is a real Hermes.
He said only diehard fans would know. Lol
I google the hell out of it. And found zero info. Maybe prototype bag? They get one every 1-2 months.
Peite h collection must be