How can i clean my Large envelope bag?

DESPOINAGR

Mar 22, 2018
Hello ladies,
I bought a few months ago the large envelope bag in black grained shinny leather, but the last days seems like have been created to her some white stains(i can see them only in the sunlight). I take care her a lot (when i don't use her i left her i the dustbag and i don't left her in the sun) and i don't know what this can be created(i thought i may touch her and i may have some make up left in my hands). Can you tell me how do you clean yours? Or any tips to clean her? I worry a lot.
Thank you in advance

Hello ladies,
I bought a few months ago the large envelope bag in black grained shinny leather, but the last days seems like have been created to her some white stains(i can see them only in the sunlight). I take care her a lot (when i don't use her i left her i the dustbag and i don't left her in the sun) and i don't know what this can be created(i thought i may touch her and i may have some make up left in my hands). Can you tell me how do you clean yours? Or any tips to clean her? I worry a lot.
Thank you in advance
Is it hand moisturiser or something like that? Try alcohol free baby wipes first.

Reactions: DESPOINAGR