Cartier price increase thread *please include your location*

I was wondering if someone could help me ,I'm deciding to add to my collection I love the rainbow loves, should I go for the white or pink second question or diamond one ,or thin ,our regular white love pl ease help ,love them all :confused1:

Attachments

• 20180921_122406.jpg
    20180921_122406.jpg
    119.8 KB · Views: 1,368
I am seeking some opinion. I will be 50 next year and I am thinking of either the slim Love or the thin Juste un clou ring. I already have a regular size Love that is 5 years old and the thin one is cost the same as the price I paid for the regular one 5 years ago. I love the thin love and it was launched the year I was born, but not sure if I should have two. The ring I can wear daily too. Any suggestions would be greatly appreaciated .

I am seeking some opinion. I will be 50 next year and I am thinking of either the slim Love or the thin Juste un clou ring. I already have a regular size Love that is 5 years old and the thin one is cost the same as the price I paid for the regular one 5 years ago. I love the thin love and it was launched the year I was born, but not sure if I should have two. The ring I can wear daily too. Any suggestions would be greatly appreaciated .

I would add the bracelet!!! Deff worth it and you’ll love having two love bracelets stacked you can always add a ring later the bracelets might go up on price :smile:

Reactions: uhpharm01
HI!
DId you end up purchasing the LOVE bracelet while you were in france? Do you know the prices?
Prices currently in Europe (at least in The Netherlands, where I live)
Cartier love bracelet regular (normal version) (gold, rose gold): €6100,-
Cartier love bracelet regular (normal version) (white gold): €6550,-
Cartier love bracelet thinner version (gold, rose gold): €3950,-
Cartier love bracelet thinner version (white gold): €4250,-

If you want to know anything in particular, let me know.