Medium Loulou or Large College?

Mouldie

O.G.
Oct 25, 2010
Anyone who can chime in whether I should choose a Loulou or College bag? The Loulou bag looks very luxurious but the college bag looks very hip too. Can anyone give some insights? Thanks!

Reactions: Cicci783
Hi! I don’t have either yet but the college bag was definitely on my radar... But then I saw the Lou Lou for the first time a few weeks ago and this bag stopped me in my tracks! Yes, the college bag seems “younger” or “hipper”, but I’m definitely planning on getting the Lou Lou..small or medium. It seems like you’re getting more for your money. To me it’s a bit more formal but not stuffy and dated.

Reactions: Cicci783
I think with the College unless you buy the large size, it’s only for side (longer strap) and cross body wear - isn’t this right? If that’s the case I think Loulou appeals more to me.

9965810D-CAE1-4F4C-B203-FBEA934A475D.jpeg
I think with the College unless you buy the large size, it’s only for side (longer strap) and cross body wear - isn’t this right? If that’s the case I think Loulou appeals more to me.
College bag also looks nice as a top handle in my opinion. But Loulou I guess is more versatile. I was considering it as well but went for College bag in medium purely because I liked how it looks hand held - it reminds me of small cute brief case :smile:

Anyone who can chime in whether I should choose a Loulou or College bag? The Loulou bag looks very luxurious but the college bag looks very hip too. Can anyone give some insights? Thanks!
I have the medium LouLou and I absolutely love it, I wish it did have a back pocket to slide my phone. I really love the large College bag too, it’s definitely on my Wishlist still it’s such a cool bag but still classic.

I was between them as well and deciced to go with the large college.

looove this bag, it can be dressed down or up. it's like the cool and modern Version of a Chanel flap. so much fresher. love the wide opening, the smooth leather, the back pocket( best Thing ever haha ) and the shape. it holds a lot of stuff and stll Looks perfectly shaped.
the lou lou is cute but for me ist too bulky, only the big part for everything, the opening is tighter, it's harder to get Things in and out and the lenght of the strap is difficult to me. for crossbody it's to bulky for my taste, it would bounce all the time when you walk, the strap is very Long so it sits low .. didn't feel pratical when i tried it.

good luck on your decision:smile: