Have you seen the new Bleu Encre in real life?

QueenDalia

O.G.
May 11, 2008
Hello my dearest TPFers,

Just wondering if any one has seen the color bleu Encre in real life. I searched the web and there’s nothing showing up, only a verbal description that it’s between bleu electrique and bleu sapphire..
I’m wondering if if has any purple hue in it..
Any comment would help if you’ve seen it..
Thanks in advance

Reactions: MsAli
Hello my dearest TPFers,

Just wondering if any one has seen the color bleu Encre in real life. I searched the web and there’s nothing showing up, only a verbal description that it’s between bleu electrique and bleu sapphire..
Thanks in advance
Search the entire Hermes forum for "encre" A few people have posted various items in this new color. I think it looks lovely and dark but with a purple tending undertone. Blue Royal is more true blue.

Reactions: QueenDalia
Search the entire Hermes forum for "encre" A few people have posted various items in this new color. I think it looks lovely and dark but with a purple tending undertone. Blue Royal is more true blue.

Thank you so much. I have searched but all what I found is a herbag in canvas and some random items in fabric.. Nothing in togo and clemence leather.. I have been searching for an electric blue kelly for a while and now one personal shopper is offering me one in the new color Encre blue.. I didn't wanna commit until I know exactly what I'm buying.. Some pictures they look purplish and others look like a rich deep blue.. I am looking for anyone who actually seen the color in real life to give me their input..

Hello my dearest TPFers,

Thanks in advance

Yes! I just took home a Double Sens 45 in Gold and BLUE ENCRE! It’s not as purple or bright as I thought it would be from seeing the color sample in my local store. It does have a hint of purple, but my SA and I agreed it was more on the navy side. Everyone in the store loved it! I hope these photos help :smile:
038769AB-DAD2-4AE7-92E0-0172F4F06A18.jpeg DB3D4A74-F2CD-4613-B788-D5B5B62148D6.jpeg 61E14A58-E9A1-4C23-8C04-74AF8302CD49.jpeg

Thank you so much. I have searched but all what I found is a herbag in canvas and some random items in fabric.. Nothing in togo and clemence leather.. I have been searching for an electric blue kelly for a while and now one personal shopper is offering me one in the new color Encre blue.. I didn't wanna commit until I know exactly what I'm buying.. Some pictures they look purplish and others look like a rich deep blue.. I am looking for anyone who actually seen the color in real life to give me their input..

Blue Electrique is my absolute favorite H Blue. If I had all the money in the world, I would get every H bag in that color!! If your heart is set on BE, I don't know if any other blue could be the same. That being said, if the plan is to have more than one K, perhaps having a darker blue would be a nice complement to a bright BE! In my heart of hearts, nothing could replace BE but that's just my humble opinion!

Blue Electrique is my absolute favorite H Blue. If I had all the money in the world, I would get every H bag in that color!! If your heart is set on BE, I don't know if any other blue could be the same. That being said, if the plan is to have more than one K, perhaps having a darker blue would be a nice complement to a bright BE! In my heart of hearts, nothing could replace BE but that's just my humble opinion!
Yes absolutely, I so terribly badly need a blue electrique in m my life. I think I will just wait and hope that one day I will find it.

Yes! I just took home a Double Sens 45 in Gold and BLUE ENCRE! It’s not as purple or bright as I thought it would be from seeing the color sample in my local store. It does have a hint of purple, but my SA and I agreed it was more on the navy side. Everyone in the store loved it! I hope these photos help :smile:
View attachment 4174291 View attachment 4174292 View attachment 4174290

Oh my your bag is absolutely gorgeous.. congratulations.. the color is waaaay darker than what I thought it would be. I thought it was closer to electrique blue. Even though it’s such a beautiful shade it’s not what I’m looking for.
Thank you so much you helped me tons

Reactions: MsAli
Oh my your bag is absolutely gorgeous.. congratulations.. the color is waaaay darker than what I thought it would be. I thought it was closer to electrique blue. Even though it’s such a beautiful shade it’s not what I’m looking for.
Thank you so much you helped me tons
Yeah, it’s definitely quite a bit darker than BE...Sorry!

Reactions: QueenDalia
I have it in the B35 and love the color. It’s been mistaken for blue sapphire quite a few times. Sorry I don’t have any close photos of the bag but you can see how close it is to the color of sapphire. It’s definitely more vibrant and the photo doesn’t do it justice. I will try to take a photo in natural light soon.

Attachments

• 7B0A15CA-DF95-4C16-AC8C-2ECD29CDF50F.jpeg
    7B0A15CA-DF95-4C16-AC8C-2ECD29CDF50F.jpeg
    115.4 KB · Views: 2,890
Hello my dearest TPFers,

Thanks in advance
Yes I was offered a herbag bleu encre. It has a strong purple undertone. It’s not the bleu for me so I declined the bag