Biletto anyone?

ODEDIHAIMS

Apr 13, 2015
IMG_2576.JPG anyone have one of these or try one on that can comment on it? I can't get to a store for a week or two and I'm wondering about this design. Im considering this one, a metallic gold and Atlantic

Played with it today and it can fit sunglasses in fabric pouch, card case, passport, phone, lipstick. It has six card slots. It can definitely fit more but it will bulge. I think its useful as a bigger version of a WOC with the detachable chain, allowing it to go into a bigger bag and then pulled out as a grab-go. It will also suffice as a catch-all or a clutch. Should work well as a small travel bag too. A good option vs the nodini and disco in terms of a different look and vibe

Played with it today and it can fit sunglasses in fabric pouch, card case, passport, phone, lipstick. It has six card slots. It can definitely fit more but it will bulge. I think its useful as a bigger version of a WOC with the detachable chain, allowing it to go into a bigger bag and then pulled out as a grab-go. It will also suffice as a catch-all or a clutch. Should work well as a small travel bag too. A good option vs the nodini and disco in terms of a different look and vibe

Thank you! That info is very helpful. Was the chain comfortable? Do you think it would be comfortable to wear for long periods, like for travel?

Reactions: frenziedhandbag
Thank you! That info is very helpful. Was the chain comfortable? Do you think it would be comfortable to wear for long periods, like for travel?
I personally find it comfortable with just the things mentioned above within. For an extended period of time, I cannot confirm for sure. I do have the double compartment pillow/nodini and it is super comfortable, even when it is filled with more things and worn for the whole day.

Reactions: ODEDIHAIMS
I used to also own the disco and the chain is similar to that of the Biletto. Bearing in mind that the disco is smaller, I have had no issues wearing the bag for the whole day. I will say it is the most comfortable crossbody chain bag I had ever owned.

Reactions: ODEDIHAIMS
View attachment 4167456 anyone have one of these or try one on that can comment on it? I can't get to a store for a week or two and I'm wondering about this design. Im considering this one,
a metallic gold and Atlantic

Just got this in antique silver. It was between antique silver and Nero with fringe. Still really like the fringe, might splurge on it if I like this one after I’ve used it for a bit. Haven’t used it yet but will this weekend. I’ll comment again if I have something interesting to report.

Thanks for posting this thread. I haven’t seen this style before, but now I’m intrigued. The chain does give me pause (weight reasons), so I’ll have to see if I can find one locally to try.

I’m pretty sensitive to weight and I’ve been carrying it all weekend and it’s been fine. I’m also carrying only my phone and not my work phone so that helps. I swear that’s what makes my bag so heavy is carrying 2 phones.