Buying Cartier Cheap While Traveling

fashionleslie

Aug 20, 2018
Hi everyone,

Long term lurker here. I’m traveling to Europe soon and have been looking to be a Cartier Love Bracelet for the misses for a while now. Figured now is the best time, but wanted to know where the cheapest place would be. Spent a lot of time researching and found that there wasn’t someone who already did the work for me...so decided to do it myself :smile: and might as well share it with everyone to save them time. Went through a search almost all the countries in the world where Cartier is sold and accounted for conversion of currency and VAT. Take a look and let me know what you think! Hope this helps. Did it for the three color variations of the love bracelet. Let me know if you want me to help with prices on any other items or brands!

Link for more items and prices here: http://travelgest.squarespace.com/?utm_source=Forums

Attachments

• cprices.PNG
    cprices.PNG
    27.3 KB · Views: 4,227
Hi everyone,

Long term lurker here. I’m traveling to Europe soon and have been looking to be a Cartier Love Bracelet for the misses for a while now. Figured now is the best time, but wanted to know where the cheapest place would be. Spent a lot of time researching and found that there wasn’t someone who already did the work for me...so decided to do it myself :smile: and might as well share it with everyone to save them time. Went through a search almost all the countries in the world where Cartier is sold and accounted for conversion of currency and VAT. Take a look and let me know what you think! Hope this helps. Did it for the three color variations of the love bracelet. Let me know if you want me to help with prices on any other items or brands!

Link for more items and prices here: http://travelgest.squarespace.com/?utm_source=Forums

It cheaper in HK vs USA?? really?? Is it all Cartier items cheaper? such as the paved love bracelet or Cartier watch??

For California residents, and probably other states in the US, there's a use tax equal to the sales tax which needs to be paid on ANYTHING bought without California sales tax. Just because you didn't pay sales tax it doesn't mean you don't owe it! Even if you buy something in another state and paid their sales tax, you're supposed to pay the difference to California! Most people ignore this, but it could be considered tax evasion if you don't pay up. This is over and above import duties or any other taxes or surcharges.

Hi everyone,

have you recently checked the prices? I'm just looking into it now, and it seems like HK went up to 51,000 which is about $6500.99 USD. I've been wanting to get one and I'll be heading to HK in May. Does anyone have any current prices feedback?

have you recently checked the prices? I'm just looking into it now, and it seems like HK went up to 51,000 which is about $6500.99 USD. I've been wanting to get one and I'll be heading to HK in May. Does anyone have any current prices feedback?
My cousin recently travelled through the tawaiin airport, she was was able to get her classic love bracelet around 5900 US dollars

HK selling at HKD47300 around USD6064 at this moment

Anyone know the latest price of a love bracelet and JUC at London Heathrow? I heard they're priced slightly lower than the UK stores on top of not having VAT. It works out to be about 17% off VAT.