Chanel Business Affinity Club

hi all! I haven't seen the BA's in person yet but am wondering if the smallest size can fit an IphoneX in the back slit pocket? Or will the small BA be too small? TIA! :smile:[/QUOTE

Hi there! It does can fit iphone X (without the case) but you might strech the leather. I actually put my iphone X in the back pocket when I first got my BA and I can see the leather is streching out a bit now.

88E0C5C5-9EDE-4857-8623-9EDDEC232C68.jpeg

DCE93679-CD11-42DE-8AD8-3074758A2C56.jpeg

Reactions: iheartcharms
@lee_dya thank you! I took the plunge yesterday and purchased the small black one from my local boutique! I didn't try the back pocket without the phone case yet, but at least the phone fits in the main compartment. I just love how cute it looks at the smaller size. :smile:

View attachment 4039367

Thank you! It’s more of a hot pink I should say, a very vibrant bright pink. I’m not sure if it’s current season, but the boutique only had one piece on display yesterday and I didn’t want to buy a display piece, so they had a brand new piece transferred in this morning and I went back to the boutique to buy it. There was a green color as well, and black which is sold out. I’m in Singapore though and I’m not sure if the selections are different?

Have been waiting for a Chanel caviar bag in a bright pink color in a functional size, and this ticks all the boxes!
How much did it cost you? I’m flying out to Thailand soon and might drop by to Singapore .. thanks

I’m 5’2” and I love my small BA, I can fit all my essentials easily to this bag (I’m a mini bag person), but if you usually carry a lot of stuff I think medium will fit you better, you don’t want ended up buying something that you’ll never use. Most of the time I use my BA as a crossbody bag, but sometimes I also use it as a shoulder bag or top handle bag. ( for me BA is my favourite Chanel bag that can be worn in all 3 ways). Good luck deciding!
Pic: Recently travel with my BA and no regret buying it, love it so much!
View attachment 3838967
Adorable! Thanks for sharing! I'm debating bw the small and medium... Does an iPhone 6 fit into the exterior back pocket?

Adorable! Thanks for sharing! I'm debating bw the small and medium... Does an iPhone 6 fit into the exterior back pocket?

Hi! I have iphone X (which is slightly bigger than iphone 6) and my iphone (without the phone case) can fit into the exterior back pocket, but you might strech the leather. I personally don’t recommend to put it there. The size small is really cute and I still can wear it crossbody too (I’m only 5’2”). If you are on the taller side and carry a lot of things with you, I think size medium is better.

Reactions: aquellestudio
Than
Hi! I have iphone X (which is slightly bigger than iphone 6) and my iphone (without the phone case) can fit into the exterior back pocket, but you might strech the leather. I personally don’t recommend to put it there. The size small is really cute and I still can wear it crossbody too (I’m only 5’2”). If you are on the taller side and carry a lot of things with you, I think size medium is better.
I am the same exact height as you! I was really hoping to fit my phone with the case in the exterior pocket on the small. Maybe I need the medium then... Thank you so much!