the mini city club!!!

Here's mine: Antracite GGH :smile: Bought it last year from Rome during my Euro trip!

25ix3q9.jpg

Leather looks pristine. Lovely..

View attachment 3737638

I have finally joined the Mini Club. This is the cutest bag ever. It's hard to compare between a mini and other small bags I have, from Chanel woc, prada saffiano 1801, Celine nano, or a Lady Dior mini. Each of them can be used for a totally different purpose/occasions. Balenciaga Mini is perfect for work (if you're not a big bag person), running errands, shoppings, or even a night out, if you want to be more active and hands free. The leather is literally BUTTERY SOFT. I feel like I am not even carrying or wearing anything when it's on my shoulder. Just so light and soft to the touch. I have Chanel and Dior lambskin bags before, but the texture and the shapes of the bag just make this purchase so much different and unique. It is irreplaceable in my collection. I'm totally in love. If I ever have another chance for another Mini city, I really want to get another one in Rose Powder. Cutest color for the cutest bag.

wow! what color is your mini? looks so lovely!

Hi guys
Does anyone here know the price for Metallic Edge Mini City in Malaysia or Singapore?
I don’t have Balenciaga boutique in my country, i could order it online from Balenciaga website, price is USD 1680 incl tax and shipping from Italy. Was wondering if price would be better at the boutique in Malaysia or Singapore? Thanks guys

Hi guys
Does anyone here know the price for Metallic Edge Mini City in Malaysia or Singapore?
I don’t have Balenciaga boutique in my country, i could order it online from Balenciaga website, price is USD 1680 incl tax and shipping from Italy. Was wondering if price would be better at the boutique in Malaysia or Singapore? Thanks guys

I think that you can change your location on the Balenciaga website, then the prices will be those who apply in the country you chose.
Maybe you can also try to type "balenciaga malaysia" or "balenciaga singapore" on google to find the websites.

I think that you can change your location on the Balenciaga website, then the prices will be those who apply in the country you chose.
Maybe you can also try to type "balenciaga malaysia" or "balenciaga singapore" on google to find the websites.

Hi there
Will the price at the store the total price on the website or just the price of the bag?

Malaysia:
4CD7ECE8-D2C5-4EE6-89DE-F79F322F2098.jpeg

Singapore:0BF39F5C-9EF3-487B-BDFE-C521F049B578.jpeg

Hi there
Will the price at the store the total price on the website or just the price of the bag?

Malaysia:
View attachment 4164932

Singapore:View attachment 4164933

In my opinion you'll have to pay the price of the bag + local taxes.

About the taxes, i don't know how it works in Balenciaga stores but there're two possibilities : 1) you pay the local taxes and you can go to the airport customs to detax the bag. You'll normaly get back the difference between the taxes in your country and the taxes in Singapore or Malaysia (for exemple, in Switzerland where i live, taxes are 7.7% so it's usually worth it buying my expesnive bags aboard). 2) Balenciaga will make you directly pay the price of the bag + the taxes of your country in store.

Sorry for my english, i hope you can understand what i mean ..

Last edited:
Reactions: Mei90
In my opinion you'll have to pay the price of the bag + local taxes.

About the taxes, i don't know how it works in Balenciaga stores but there're two possibilities : 1) you pay the local taxes and you can go to the airport customs to detax the bag. You'll normaly get back the difference between the taxes in your country and the taxes in Singapore or Malaysia (for exemple, in Switzerland where i live, taxes are 7.7% so it's usually worth it buying my expesnive bags aboard). 2) Balenciaga will make you directly pay the price of the bag + the taxes of your country in store.

Sorry for my english, i hope you can understand what i mean ..

Thank you
Yes i can understand:smile: thanks again

I’ve had my mini city for over 4 years now & still enjoy carrying her till this day. She’s still one of my favorite bags & I am still in love with the Rose Azalee color! Most prettiest pink ever. I really appreciate Balenciaga’s design because I feel like it’s one of those bags that no one really copies or dupe (plz correct me if I’m wrong).

IMG_6444.jpg

My baby on her 4 th year!