HELP!!! What to do?

Moda

O.G.
Jan 31, 2007
Have you ever asked yourself, “Do I have too many H bags”? I just asked myself that question and without hesitating answered – NO WAY!!!

The reason why this questions came up is because I am going to Paris later this month to pick up a crocodile bag I ordered last year and will post pictures at the end of the month when I get back. I spoke with my SA in Paris and can place a SO when I am there and wanted to get your opinion on which bag and color I should order.

To start, I have the following colors: black, blue jean, vermillion, gold, vert anis, etoupe and ebene. They are mostly birkins, 2 kellys and 1 lindy. I am thinking about placing an order for a JPG shoulder birkin but can’t decide on which color. I have been wishing for an orange for a long time but have it on order from my locate H store but don’t know when I will get it. Should I get the JPG in orange or order a new color like the new yellow (official H name?) or a classic color like gold? Maybe I should consider another bag:confused1:.

Sorry for the long post but my DH does not share my passion for handbags and tPF is such a great place to get opinions that I decided that I need to get help here and have fun along the way. I don't post much (soon to change) but love reading everyone's stories and sharing your excitments.

Gosh how exciting! You have such a great collection already. Are your Birkins all the same size? I notice that you don't have a rouge H in your collection yet, so that would be my suggestion.

My birkins are mostly 35cm with the exception of 1 which is a 30cm. I do love Rouge H and have seen the shoulder birkin in this color. Thanks!! It is always so hard to pick once you start collect these babies.

Have you ever asked yourself, “Do I have too many H bags”? I just asked myself that question and without hesitating answered – NO WAY!!!

The reason why this questions came up is because I am going to Paris later this month to pick up a crocodile bag I ordered last year and will post pictures at the end of the month when I get back. I spoke with my SA in Paris and can place a SO when I am there and wanted to get your opinion on which bag and color I should order.

To start, I have the following colors: black, blue jean, vermillion, gold, vert anis, etoupe and ebene. They are mostly birkins, 2 kellys and 1 lindy. I am thinking about placing an order for a JPG shoulder birkin but can’t decide on which color. I have been wishing for an orange for a long time but have it on order from my locate H store but don’t know when I will get it. Should I get the JPG in orange or order a new color like the new yellow (official H name?) or a classic color like gold? Maybe I should consider another bag:confused1:.

Sorry for the long post but my DH does not share my passion for handbags and tPF is such a great place to get opinions that I decided that I need to get help here and have fun along the way. I don't post much (soon to change) but love reading everyone's stories and sharing your excitments.

Great collection :tup:
But, SO for bags in Paris are closed at the moment...:Push: