Celine Chitty-chat club!

I don’t get colour transfer on any of my bags. I spray with collonil and I always treat denim with vinegar so as to avoid that issue. Having said that the darker petrol will show it less.
I've never heard of treating denim with vinegar - does it really work? I have a denim shoulder bag and I've been afraid to apply anything to it. But I am afraid of color transfer... Do you just dilute the vinegar and spray it on the bag? And does the smell go away?! LOL

I saw some pictures of it on the luggage and other bags in pebbled leather and in those, it really just looked like a dark grey. Would you say it looked simply like a dark grey or more like a black?

Liquorice is completely different in the drummed/pebbled leather - it is so much lighter. The color in the smooth lambskin for the Trios is much darker and almost like a black in indoor lighting.

I've never heard of treating denim with vinegar - does it really work? I have a denim shoulder bag and I've been afraid to apply anything to it. But I am afraid of color transfer... Do you just dilute the vinegar and spray it on the bag? And does the smell go away?! LOL

I put a cup of white vinegar into a bowl of cold water. I leave my jeans for an hour or so then put on a cold wash with no detergent - and no smell remains lol. I do this before the first wear, from new, and it seems to seal the dye in.

I guess you could do the same with a denim bag unless there are any embellishments or anything that shouldn’t be washed.

Reactions: fullgrain_maven
Hi guys!

Speaking of Céline colours, does anyone has any bag in the "Espresso" shade? It really looks like black in pictures... but as I understood is a dark brown?
I'm a bit confused, like this is a Espresso Mini belt bag...

Attachments

• celine-palmelato-calfskin-mini-belt-bag-espresso-00 (1).jpg
    celine-palmelato-calfskin-mini-belt-bag-espresso-00 (1).jpg
    36.5 KB · Views: 479
Hello! I fell in love with a pre-owned Celine Mini Luggage in black with parts Python! Does anyone own a Python Luggage and can let me know how they wear over time? Would you recommend it or would you rather stay away?

I put a cup of white vinegar into a bowl of cold water. I leave my jeans for an hour or so then put on a cold wash with no detergent - and no smell remains lol. I do this before the first wear, from new, and it seems to seal the dye in.

I guess you could do the same with a denim bag unless there are any embellishments or anything that shouldn’t be washed.
Thank you! I tried what you said on a new pair of jeans first and it worked - and NO SMELL haha!! I'm still afraid to try it on my bag but I'm working up the courage. :smile:

Reactions: BlueCherry
Thank you! I tried what you said on a new pair of jeans first and it worked - and NO SMELL haha!! I'm still afraid to try it on my bag but I'm working up the courage. :smile:

Great to hear. I forgot to add I always wash in cold water with no detergent and never use heat to prolong the stretch and life.

Look forward to hearing how it goes with the bag one day :hugs:

Hi everyone! I am new here. I want to purchase a celine luggage bag- mini or phantom, but my concern is the fact that it can't be placed over the shoulder, I don't believe. I am a mom, so a only hand held option bag is not really something I want. BUTT- I love the celine luggage! Another issue is I can't do any of the smaller luggage bags because again, I'm a mom, so I shove too much stuff into my bag. The closest Celine store is 3 hours away, so I don't want to make the drive to check if I can put the bag on my shoulder only to find out I can't and then I have to drive home! Any one able to put the mini or phantom on the shoulder? Or any option to add a strap?
I can shoulder carry my phantom, but it’s not the cutest look. If you need a big bag and must should carry, I’d look at one of the cabas totes!

Reactions: prestwick
Apologies if this was posted already but I was just on the Celine website. What is the difference between drummed calfskin vs. baby drummed calfskin? I can't tell from the pics. Does this mean a smaller grain or smoother texture?

Hi everyone - I recently brought a Celine Phantom cabas and I love the slouchy leather and the super lightness of it. I love all slouchy bags, but my problem is, sometimes it’s hard for me to find anything in a hurry. Can anyone recommend a super lightweight and well made bag organizer? I have watched a ton of bag organizer videos on YouTube and they are mainly for LV’s neverfull or other totes and they are mainly recommendations for Samorga, CloverSac, and Original club. I don’t see much bag organizer for Celine bags that are non-luggage style. My main requirements for my bag organizer is light weight and well made because I live in NYC and I walk all the time. If possible, please post a picture of your bag organizer for Celine. TIA!

Hi everyone - I recently brought a Celine Phantom cabas and I love the slouchy leather and the super lightness of it. I love all slouchy bags, but my problem is, sometimes it’s hard for me to find anything in a hurry. Can anyone recommend a super lightweight and well made bag organizer? I have watched a ton of bag organizer videos on YouTube and they are mainly for LV’s neverfull or other totes and they are mainly recommendations for Samorga, CloverSac, and Original club. I don’t see much bag organizer for Celine bags that are non-luggage style. My main requirements for my bag organizer is light weight and well made because I live in NYC and I walk all the time. If possible, please post a picture of your bag organizer for Celine. TIA!

I tried one size samorga in all my Céline bags but they since have sized one for the Cabas on their website, here’s mine

https://forum.purseblog.com/threads/samorga-in-celine-bags.970446/

I tried one size samorga in all my Céline bags but they since have sized one for the Cabas on their website, here’s mine

https://forum.purseblog.com/threads/samorga-in-celine-bags.970446/

Thank you BlueCherry. Your link to your pictures were very helpful. Does the samorga organizer adds weight to the cabas? I have recently become somewhat of a SLG addict [emoji23], so I’d carry a few slg in addition to my card cases and coin purse. I’m also a mom of two kids, so I carry snacks and water bottle.

I think I will probably need to order more than one organizers. I also have a mini belt and a Louis Vuitton Neverfull MM that needs. Do you think if I order the once for the small cabas, it will fit the mini belt? Thank you!

BTW, you blue cabas is a beautiful color. What season was it from?

Reactions: BlueCherry