TL plastic surgery - which doctor is known for his work?

I know this is an old thread, but I was considering TL and wondering the same thing...

It seems the consultant(s) are pushing Dr. Choi more nowadays. A lot of recent experiences in various places mention him. Is it because he's cheaper? I even saw someone mention they were told he was the "head doctor"?

Whereas a lot of older reviews (and even the official on-site before-afters) did FC with Dr. Kim instead, who was also referred to as the "head doctor"?

But they seem to work together a lot (academic research wise) so maybe it doesn't really matter...

I know this is an old thread, but I was considering TL and wondering the same thing...

It seems the consultant(s) are pushing Dr. Choi more nowadays. A lot of recent experiences in various places mention him. Is it because he's cheaper? I even saw someone mention they were told he was the "head doctor"?

Whereas a lot of older reviews (and even the official on-site beforScreen Shot 2018-09-02 at 7.30.38 pm.png e-afters) did FC with Dr. Kim instead, who was also referred to as the "head doctor"?

But they seem to work together a lot (academic research wise) so maybe it doesn't really matter...

Apparently, The Director of TL Orthopedics Kim Jimi-Hyun is The Man.
Here is an amazing b&a done recently.