Hermes in St. Tropez =)

Rally

Oct 6, 2006
We were recently there (in June) and were just before the high season. No one was in town (except for a few billion dollar yachts =) and came across the Hermes store. It wasn't opened but thought you would enjoy the photos.

tn_Regency2007238.jpg

tn_Regency2007241.jpg

tn_Regency2007240.jpg

tn_Regency2007239.jpg

Lovely pics, Rally. Thank you for posting! :flowers:

It looks like a big store, a building by itself...

There is a shopping street, with Gucci, Prada, Dior, YSL, Bulgari, (didn't see Chanel) etc. and local boutiques (to die for!) and we shopped there, and then walked back to the harbor, and came across this building. Three stories! There were employees inside but they ignored us when we knocked on the door =) It was about noon so we don't know when they opened. Lots of scarves and porcelain in the windows. . . . . . in our entire trip we never saw a free standing store like this, for any brand (and that included Athens, Rome, Marseilles, Aix, Nice, and a few other places =) Notice how "Hermes" is carved into the top of the building. Like it had been there for years and years. . . . .

There is a shopping street, with Gucci, Prada, Dior, YSL, Bulgari, (didn't see Chanel) etc. and local boutiques (to die for!) and we shopped there, and then walked back to the harbor, and came across this building. Three stories! There were employees inside but they ignored us when we knocked on the door =) It was about noon so we don't know when they opened. Lots of scarves and porcelain in the windows. . . . . . in our entire trip we never saw a free standing store like this, for any brand (and that included Athens, Rome, Marseilles, Aix, Nice, and a few other places =) Notice how "Hermes" is carved into the top of the building. Like it had been there for years and years. . . . .
Thank you for the lovely description, Rally! Yes, I noticed the "Hermes" carved on top of the building...very nice! :heart: And freaking three stories!!! :drool: I will go ga-ga if I step into a H store like this! :happydance::choochoo::lol::wacko:

Sounds like you're having a wonderful holiday visiting places!!! :wlae:

Can we start a thread that shows pics only of Hermes all over the world???

The St. Tropez one is awesome, standing all alone like a regal Queen.

OOOH..this is a FAB idea! Has it been done here yet?? I plan to visit them all before I'm done here! I know one scarf collector, she and her husband plan their trips around the boutiques they haven't visited yet! (I think they've been to most by now :smile: )

Rally, thank you so much for the great photos of St. Tropez, Hermes and of YOU, lovely lady! Your trip sounds like a dream... :heart:

Rally, thanks for those photos, I was there a couple of years ago, bought a braclet in H and had a coffee in the café outside, thanks for bringing back those memories. Must try and get back there this summer...