CHAT about current prices worldwide

Does anyone know the price for the Artois PM or Artois MM (Classic Color) in Beijing or Shanghai? I've searched quite a bit and cannot find anything on Chinese prices. I am traveling to Beijing and Shanghai from Dallas (where we do not have a Goyard) in November. Thank you!

Sac Bourgogne noir. 1375
Malle regency noir. 710
Mini pochette senat. 285
St. Louis pm special color 1015[/QUOTE]

Hi! Are these prices in pounds or dollars? I’m teying to figure out if it’s worth buying Goyard St Louis in London or buy it in the US. Thanks!

Sac Bourgogne noir. 1375
Malle regency noir. 710
Mini pochette senat. 285
St. Louis pm special color 1015

Hi! Are these prices in pounds or dollars? I’m teying to figure out if it’s worth buying Goyard St Louis in London or buy it in the US. Thanks![/QUOTE]
These are in pounds. It is always cheaper to buy in europe than US even in pound. In fact, pound had lost so much of its value, buying in London costs about the same as buying in Paris. Have fun!

Prices in uk before detax (aug 2018):

Sac Bourgogne noir. 1375
Malle regency noir. 710
Mini pochette senat. 285
Hi! Are these prices in pounds or dollars? I’m teying to figure out if it’s worth buying Goyard St Louis in London or buy it in the US. Thanks!
These are in pounds. It is always cheaper to buy in europe than US even in pound. In fact, pound had lost so much of its value, buying in London costs about the same as buying in Paris. Have fun!

Thank you! Forgot to ask what the VAT percentage is and if their pricing included it or it’s additional.
St. Louis pm special color 1015[/QUOTE]

Thank you! Forgot to ask what the VAT percentage is and if their pricing included it or it’s additional.
St. Louis pm special color 1015
[/QUOTE]
When you compare your US purchase price (say you live in nyc/sf/la) to your final purchase price in London/ Paris (ie after you get your vat back minus fees), you should see savings about 33% depending on currency conversion.

Reactions: Daisyblume
Went to Goyard London yesterday and was possibly the worst shopping experience of my life. Walked in with my sister and daughter and was completely ignored by all 7-8 Sales Assistant. No acknowledgement or not even a "Welcome". I asked a question regarding the St Louis Tote but was given one word answers which seemed like too much effort. I know Goyard prides itself on brand exclusivity and for certain types of clientele (probably White or wealthy Middle Eastern) it appears that it is not for ethnic or black clients. Horrid, horrid experience.
I'm white and got the same treatment... I think they are just rude, nothing to do with race.