White Tokidoki Qee Ring

Well, then I am in possession of a really good fake. Everything checked out alright except for the key ring itself. I was reading through Tokidoki blog when I realized the smooth and ridge keyring. I then inspected the one I got from eBay, it should come with Meomi but seller replaced it with the White Qee. Now, I am paranoid ... what if the bag itself is a fake too???

Holy moly ...

I just checked mine and they're smooth. Is it possible you just have a fake qee? Maybe the ring is from a fake qee but the qee is real? :confused1:

He looks good to me too. :confused1: I can't find anything wrong with him. I betcha the qee is real and for some reason they just put him on that wacky ridgey key ring.

What bag did you get him on?

He's half the man he used to be? :roflmfao::roflmfao::roflmfao:
Who knows what happened to the real one. It's probably stuck on a bag somewhere...they probably couldn't get it off :nuts:.

What kind of bag did this weird qee ring come on?

heh...that's weird...I wonder why someone would replace a key ring? Hmm yeahh maybe something happened to it like it was scratched up...or they connected the qee to another keyring on their actual keys and took the wrong one off to put it on the bag? haha.

heh...that's weird...I wonder why someone would replace a key ring? Hmm yeahh maybe something happened to it like it was scratched up...or they connected the qee to another keyring on their actual keys and took the wrong one off to put it on the bag? haha.

It's quite unlikely since the other regular key ring does not have the white plastic qee holder .. whatever you call it. But knowing that this seller is in possesion of a fake qee key ring makes me quite uncomfortable.