Fendi Fellas

Hi All

Long time watcher and first time poster.

Just wanted to share my new men's Peekaboo size small in black smooth calf skin with the the textured zucca lining. The pictures don't do the bag any justice.
hi, excuse me.... can I have my bag back please ;).... wth!!!!!!! when did they have the smaller version of this? I am obsessed with larger one they are currently selling. You're right, the pictures do it no justice. I am working to get the large one:panic:.

Reactions: J.T. and averagejoe
Reactions: melsig
Yes, I actually checked your older message to see if this was the one before I posted this. I hope you find the zucca!
Well I'm guessing it wasn't meant to be, also I think it would have to be at least 50 off for me to jump the gun, I already have two, and months ago I fell in love with a white one I saw on the SS runway but, after my trip to NYC I don't think it's something attainable short term.

I did get some really cool sneakers from the Fendi outlet so, that's that.

Reactions: melsig
Well I'm guessing it wasn't meant to be, also I think it would have to be at least 50 off for me to jump the gun, I already have two, and months ago I fell in love with a white one I saw on the SS runway but, after my trip to NYC I don't think it's something attainable short term.

I did get some really cool sneakers from the Fendi outlet so, that's that.

I'd love to visit the outlet. The one in Woodbury Common? Every time I visit Manhattan I'm tempted to take the bus there, but I haven't had time to do so yet.