I scored two classic Marc Jacobs bags from The Real Real

barskin

Lt. Colonel on Vogon Destructor Fleet
O.G.
Dec 19, 2013
As I just said in another thread, The Real Real is a good place to go for classic bags. It's even better when they are not listed with the bag names and just use a generic title. I just recently got this lovely black quilted (unidentified in TRR listing) Blake for less than $100. The leather is excellent and the hardware is in great condition. I added the hang tag myself.
And, just now FedEx came with my new goodie. This was listed as "Quilted Leather Shoulder bag," but it's actually a light grey Bruna. It had been marked down, and I had a $25 site credit, so I got this (with tax and shipping) for...$67.50, baby!!!
A good haul!
20180803_085228.jpg 20180803_114541 (2).jpg 20180803_114735.jpg

Attachments

• 20180803_085431.jpg
    20180803_085431.jpg
    158.5 KB · Views: 890
Nice find!
I recently made my first Gucci purchase on the real real .I also got 25% off so it was very affordable for a preloved bag.
I'm very happy with it even though it's older. It has a classic look because it's a simple design.
I'll definitely be shopping with them again soon!

Reactions: barskin
Nice find!
I recently made my first Gucci purchase on the real real .I also got 25% off so it was very affordable for a preloved bag.
I'm very happy with it even though it's older. It has a classic look because it's a simple design.
I'll definitely be shopping with them again soon!
I have been finding great deals on all sorts of great quality merchandise. And I have many times found the same items for sale on Tradesy for much more money, and Tradesy is far less reliable. They authenticate by pictures; the sellers hold on to the goods and ships them themselves. The Real Real authenticates and ships in house. For instance, I bought a special edition double sided leather Proenza Schouler PS1 (in fantastic condition with the dust bag) from The Real Real for about $400. Fantastic price for a $2250 bag. Tradesy had the same one for $1250.

Gorgeous bags! You inspired me to go check out prices too. I’ve always wanted a mini stam but never got one for some reason and the prices are excellent there. May take the plunge [emoji106]

Gorgeous bags! You inspired me to go check out prices too. I’ve always wanted a mini stam but never got one for some reason and the prices are excellent there. May take the plunge [emoji106]
I do go look. They have many mini stams, including a caramel patent one that looks enticingly good.